News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

AUG 25 THRU THE 27+

Started by greatbuffalo, August 01, 2016, 11:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

We aren't planning on leaving out till after lunch on Saturday anyway Grubbie. Come on out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

greatbuffalo

Fish and fry isn't too far away. Like 10 miles maybe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: Fletch on August 25, 2016, 07:56:44 AM
did Silver city S. to miners hotel, slate creek, mystic/rochford last weekend, very nice for two up. Of course Dave will have a plethora of option I'm sure. Hope to catch up with you guys somewhere along the line.

Hey wait a second, Alyssa told me you stayed at the bar (Moonshine Glutch) all day!  ???
Older - Wiser - Faster !

sandhillrider

You tenting or camper Grubbie? I've got my tent along.
Planing to head for Mitchell tomorrow around 10 but haven't packed yet.
But the DR is ready.
Looking forward to a fun few days of riding.

greatbuffalo

Grubbie, there is a CG ust south of Lead, Recreational Springs Resort. Don't know anything about it just know its there. Keep me posted. I'll PM you my cell number

greatbuffalo

Lets plan on meeting for lunch at the Stamp Mills on Main St in Lead for lunch at 1130.
Does that work for most?

I will continue to monitor the forum today until I loose signal at Sage Creek

Fletch

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on August 25, 2016, 09:06:51 PM
Quote from: Fletch on August 25, 2016, 07:56:44 AM
did Silver city S. to miners hotel, slate creek, mystic/rochford last weekend, very nice for two up. Of course Dave will have a plethora of option I'm sure. Hope to catch up with you guys somewhere along the line.

Hey wait a second, Alyssa told me you stayed at the bar (Moonshine Glutch) all day!  ???

Haha.. we did run into her there, but that was later in the day. did she get to Idaho?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

grubbie

Quote from: sandhillrider on August 25, 2016, 10:22:40 PM
You tenting or camper Grubbie? I've got my tent along.
Planing to head for Mitchell tomorrow around 10 but haven't packed yet.
But the DR is ready.
Looking forward to a fun few days of riding.
I am bringing the camper, also bringing another rider with me. We will be camped at Steel Wheel. Got an extra bed if you need one. We were looking for a fifth wheel, I wanted one like yours. She wanted a bigger model, so we compromised and got the bigger model. Lots of room. We could pull out the table bed for you, Heidi won't be along, just me and a guy from work.

grubbie

My band is playing in Buffalo (Wyo) tonight, probably won't get home till about 3:30 AM. I'll try to get a nap and make it to Lead by lunchtime, but I wouldn't count on it. Plus with Cool Deadwood Nights going on I will probably circle around to Rapid  and back on 44 rather than try to pull the camper through that mess. I will text Dan when I get there and see if we can catch up somewhere.

Lonesome Dave

Haha.. we did run into her there, but that was later in the day. did she get to Idaho?
[/quote]

Yep, she found a free ride for her and bike.  She left Monday with "Idaho Joe" a Rekluse Clutch rep. from Boise.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

sandhillrider

Another great ride. Good to see everyone.
Thanks Joel for the housing and Dan and Paul for the brew.
See everyone in a couple weeks...

grubbie

It was a great ride! Thank you to everyone! Here is a better track from Savoy to Devils Tower. Includes Roughlock Falls, Cement Ridge Lookout, the ghost town of Tinton, Warren Peak Lookout, Devils Tower, and Ranch A. Where the tracks split; On the way up take the Eastern and Southern options, on the way back take the Northern and Western.
Big bike friendly.

greatbuffalo

Thanks for the tracks Rob. Does this one include the part where we get lost?  :evil
May offer this up for the rally or maybe in the spring.