News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

ADV: - Black Hills: September 23rd-25th 2016

Started by tannerc, September 11, 2016, 11:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

September 23rd-25th 2016 we will be having the 5th annual ADV Black Hills Ride. 

http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/black-hills-september-23rd-25th-2016.1142018/

Pretty good group of guys, usually go out and get beat up by some single track one day and then break up and do single track again or some do a longer exploratory ride (mines, caves, Black Hills sights).
Fletch has joined in with us the past couple years, playing in the single track (grinning from the top while watching others struggle HA!)

I think we are at about 15 riders and will be splitting up single track groups to keep the dust and wait time down.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Fletch

Unfortunately I'm out this year.  Can't get out of work Friday and will be busy Saturday with senior pictures for my daughter. Have fun!!
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Come on Fletch, tell them the real reason!!!  It starts with a bike nap.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on September 11, 2016, 08:59:52 PM
Come on Fletch, tell them the real reason!!!  It starts with a bike nap.

???   uh oh, lets hear it....
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Fletch

Haha! well there is that too..  but, I'm healing up pretty well, hope to get a few more rides in before the snow flies/
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

KLC63

Please keep me posted. I would like do some more single track.
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

tannerc

Quote from: Fast 7 on September 13, 2016, 10:51:04 PM
Please keep me posted. I would like do some more single track.

Will do, I will try to keep things updated over here too.
We are planning on heading out between 9-930am 9-23-16 Friday morning. We are riding out of Piedmont.

KLC63

I don't know where that parking area is. Can you give me some directions to it.

tannerc

Quote from: Fast 7 on September 14, 2016, 11:33:21 PM
I don't know where that parking area is. Can you give me some directions to it.
Sure, I will just give you my dad's address, that's where we all will be staying. (i don't have it on me right now)
What bike will you be riding?

KLC63

tannerc

Lonesome Dave

Clay you coming out this weekend or just next week?
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on September 15, 2016, 07:21:59 AM
Clay you coming out this weekend or just next week?
Just next weekend (23rd) I dont think I would be very popular at home if I did both  ::)

tannerc

oh yeah we are riding the hills video to come...

tannerc