News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Had a blast with LonesomeDave. Thanks Dave!

Started by T.Bane, October 16, 2016, 04:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.Bane

I joined and then posted on here for the first time early last week.  I mentioned that my son and I were coming down to the The Hills for the first time and were looking for some easier stuff to ride.

LonesomeDave answered my questions and offered to take us on a day trip around the area.  We met at the Sugar Shack at 9:30am on Saturday and had a hell of a fun day riding around.  It's pretty obvious that Dave knows his stuff.  He was patient and always willing to stop and point out some of the interesting sights. 

We rode NE of Nemo and then took the 8575 single-track down into the Riley Hill area west of the Sugar Shack.  Got back to the pickup around 4:15pm.

Dave experienced a pinched tire on his Tubliss system and had to run over to Rapid for repairs. That gave Cutter (son) and I enough time to get up the bluff east of Nemo to visit the flag and teepee up there. 

Had a great day thanks to Dave.  Very much appreciated his willingness to show us around.

Regards,

Trent

Lonesome Dave

Your very welcome and yes it was a great day.  I found Rick and his wife at Rochford today.  Bought them drinks for the use of their pickup!
Don't forget the spring/summer rally next year.
Older - Wiser - Faster !