News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Sunny and Warm on OCT 14, 15 & 16! Sneak a ride in!

Started by tannerc, October 11, 2016, 09:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

Sunny and Warm on OCT 14, 15 & 16! Sneak a ride in!

Who is up for some single track riding? I think Fletch said he was up for it, anyone else?
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Fletch

I'm in.. and unsupervised for the weekend (wife is out of town), could be fun!
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

tannerc

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

KLC63

THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

tannerc

Fletch

I have to work Friday, but sat. and sun. I'll be riding
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

KLC63

tannerc

2t, same place as last time, I will let you know a time as we get closer.

KLC63

Abercrombie

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

tannerc

Quote from: Fast 7 on October 11, 2016, 08:53:44 PM
Great, Thanks.

Fast 7 and I rode ALL the single track between Sheridan lake road and Hwy 44(couple pieces twice).. All but a mile , I couldn't make the hill, tried twice had to turn around and head out. Warm, breezy and overcast... perfect for single track. After we trenched in that stuff south of Hwy 44 in we took the 300 2 stokes up and eroded a little earth in the Moon Rocks area, then we rode wheelies down the Centennial trail from Nemo to Dalton lake up over and down to the Piedmont trail head. It was a good day. (we didn't trench, erode or wheelie anything, we were trail riding).

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

tannerc

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on October 14, 2016, 10:27:39 PM
I'll bet Fast7 will be dead tired tomorrow!

I woke up a bit sore and stiff myself  :)

maybe we will run in to you on the trail today.