News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Sunny and Warm on OCT 14, 15 & 16! Sneak a ride in!

Started by tannerc, October 11, 2016, 09:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

garrettvandersys

Cool videos! I'm new to the Black Hills, and always looking for people to ride with. Of course probably not much riding going on now till next spring!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

tannerc

Quote from: garrettvandersys on December 01, 2016, 06:30:09 PM
Cool videos! I'm new to the Black Hills, and always looking for people to ride with. Of course probably not much riding going on now till next spring!!

keep watching the who's riding threads this spring, lot of good folks to ride with on here.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

tannerc

tannerc

tannerc

tannerc

tannerc

tannerc

garrettvandersys

Quote from: tannerc on December 05, 2016, 12:36:22 PM
Quote from: garrettvandersys on December 01, 2016, 06:30:09 PM

keep watching the who's riding threads this spring, lot of good folks to ride with on here.
Ok cool, thanks for the heads up.
I'm also looking for a few people that might be interested in teaming up next year and do the lab2v ride. Just google it. Two days over 500 miles across the desert from Palmdale Ca. To Vegas

tannerc

tannerc

tannerc

tannerc