News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

single track saturday?

Started by Fletch, October 19, 2016, 08:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

anyone up for some singletrack Saturday? thinking of leaving from Piedmont, sugar shack, Johnson siding. but can adjust as needed.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

tannerc

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Fletch

I'm thinking the same stuff we rode last weekend, seemed like a perfect day!

locopny

oh the benefits of living close to the hills...

sounds like an adventure.....that I will miss.  guess I'll go for a prairie road ride for a much distant 2nd choice
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

Yeah I wish I could too.  My 400 is getting awful dusty.

Sent from my TRS-80

Harry Potter

I possibly could make it as long as someone else is leading. At one time I asked if there was any switch backs in the hills and some one said yes but I don't rember where.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Fletch

I can lead, I have a perfect route in mind. Realistically we will be technically lost, or as I prefer "experiencing a temporary geographical mislocation" for a certain percent of the day. but we will have fun and make it back.

Harry Potter

I've got a range of about 40 miles on the X-Ride. So let me know if I need to carry extra fuel on the bike. When and where on Saturday? Tim
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Fletch

we can get fuel at JOhnson siding and Nemo. I'll take off from the piedmont lot, so can meet you there or at the Nemo trailhead. Whatever works for you?  10:00 work?

Harry Potter

I've got to premix the gas so i'll carry. Nemo would be better for me but I don"t know where the trail head is, only the cafe-store.   10AM is ok.

Fletch

OK, the Nemo gas station/store at 10:00 it is. The entire loop is about 60mi. from Piedmont so maybe 45ish from Nemo?  see you tomorrow morning.

Fletch

Thanks for the ride, had a blast.

Slider

Are you still riding single track on Saturdays.

Fletch