News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

June 2017 sign up

Started by Hank, November 28, 2016, 08:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry1eye

Quote from: Fletch on June 08, 2017, 04:23:11 PM
it appears I have Thursday and Friday off. I would be happy to lead, or follow, a single track group if anyone is interested?
Mike, I would like to ride with you on Thursday on your easier single track.
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

KLC63

Let me know what time, I might make it.
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Fletch

I think Kyle and I are unloading at piedmont around 8:30?  So can meet you there or Nemo around 9:00??
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

KLC63

Mike,
Please PM me your cell phone number.

Thanks Kyle

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

gerry1eye

Quote from: Fletch on June 10, 2017, 09:45:45 PM
I think Kyle and I are unloading at piedmont around 8:30?  So can meet you there or Nemo around 9:00??

I'm hoping to meet up with you guys at Nemo around 9:00. Planning to drive up from Custer, drop the camper at Fish and Fry, and unload bike and get to Nemo.
Anybody know how long it takes to ride from F&F to Nemo via Nemo road?

liverup

Gerry it's 15 miles from F&F to Nemo.

Fletch

Sounds good Gerry, we will meet you t the gas station in Nemo around 9:00.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

hipster

I'm out.  I fell last week and my KTM 990 landed on my foot (was wearing mx boots), scheduled a Doctors appointment for Thursday afternoon to make sure I didn't break a bone in my foot.

Have fun riding this weekend!   

Abercrombie

Well Shit hit the fan this week.    I guess I wont be there until tomorrow.  See you all then.

Robmicgrn

I'm out for camping but will try and catch up to ride. Just to busy with work and shit! Plus I was off an entire week with the  dates. Thought I had another week to get ready! :o
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Robmicgrn

And my camper spot is open at the fish and fry as well!
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

gerry1eye

Quote from: Fletch on June 14, 2017, 08:03:02 AM
Sounds good Gerry, we will meet you t the gas station in Nemo around 9:00.

Ok Mike, don't wait if I'm not there. The repairs on the bike is taking longer than I budgeted for and I might not have it ready by the morning. Better get back to the garage...

snooker

Snooker here. I haven't seen you guys for five years or so since Moab and the infamous "SportFaller Incident" complete with a head scan at the Moab Hospital.

I'll be on my plated KTM 450 so looking for a little more off road then normally on my 650. Should be there about 4 p.m. today Thursday, I'll be tent camping. Maybe a short eve ride tonight near FnF if anyone is interested.

I spent a month this winter ridng in Mexico solo and always fun to talk about it so hit me up sometime. Looking forward to seeing everybody again. -matt

P.S. Too late to take Colorado medicinal orders which is definitely just as well. Keep the rubber side down.