Howdy. New to SD like to offer my place.

Started by atrisk5, December 11, 2016, 12:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atrisk5

Hello, I recently moved to the Custer area. Been getting to enjoy time on the DR. I purchased the Broken Arrow campground just outside of Custer and want to invite everyone to stay with us if camping in the Black Hills. We have miles of forest roads all around us and the forest has motorcycle trails not to far east of us.
www.brokenarrowhorsecamp.com    We are a horse camp but I am a DS rider and welcome all riders.

Abercrombie

Welcome Atrisk5.  That Broken Arrow Campground looks like a great place and I wish you well with your new endeavor.   I have plans to be down in the Black Hills area to meet and ride with some of the folks at the DDSR June rally next June at Deadwood.   If you happen to swing I look forward to meeting you.

Hank

Welcome!   We'll have to check out your place. Maybe a destination for fall 2017?

Sent from my TRS-80 using Forum 80 BBS software

greatbuffalo

Yes Hank I was thinking the same thing. :)

Welcome to the forum. And thanks for the invite. Will definitely need to check your place out.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

atrisk5

Thank you for the welcome. We would love to host an event. Also would like to find folks to ride with during the off season. Too busy to do a lot of riding during peak season. So far South Dakota has been wonderful to us.