Moab April 29 - May 5

Started by Hank, January 12, 2017, 07:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KLC63

I think it's LD, Robert and l.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Hank

Sounds now like Lance might not make it..   So I'll have room for one more possibly.

Jordan Marshall

Trying to get caught up.  First of all the only person on this board that I really know is Fletch, I also know who Rob is from talking to him at the KTM rally and one breakfast.  So basically I am the "new" guy that doesn't really know anyone.

In terms of lodging I am willing to pitch in up to half of the cost of a condo if needed.  I say book the other one and hopefully we get a few more people to sign up. 

I have no plans for getting to Moab so if anyone wants to ride together let me know (I live in Rapid City). 

greatbuffalo

Will probably take my van then. So I can take a few more. Can swing by Rapid if needed or what ever.

I guess when we get a better head count and where folks are we can better plan rides.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

dufferv65

I would just like to share that I finally was able to get in contact with the owner of the second condo(spring creek condo # 1) for the Moab trip and got it booked!  8)
Here's a link to the property:
https://www.vrbo.com/559011

It is right across the cul de sac (as shown in the link below)from the condo Hank has booked(condo #10), which will be very convenient!

http://moabspringsranch.com/?page_id=23

Hank

Good deal.    I'd rather have a little too much room over not enough.    I would think a few more might still decide to come too!

Looks like unit 1 doesn't have a garage, but unit 10's garage is big enough for a LOT of bikes.   We had 11 in there I think last year with extra room.

KLC63

Looks great to me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Lame Johnny

I'd like to sign up if there's still room in one of the condos. -- Jon

Hank

Hank

I put you on the IN list.   

Lonesome Dave

Hey Lame Johnny, not tomorrow but the following Saturday we have breakfast.  (Second Saturday of the month)  Be sure and come so we can meet you.  Several of us at the breakfast are going to Moab.

Watch for posts on "Breakfast" thread next week for when and where.  LD

By the way, welcome and I love the handle.  I believe Bogus Jim knows the history/story of Lame Johnny.  I know he got his head cut off.

Here's a link from Jim;  http://www.deadwoodmagazine.com/archivedsite/Archives/LameJohnny.htm
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lame Johnny

My brother Joel wants to go, too, if there's still room in one of the condos. I'll meet up for breakfast, Saturday.  --  Jon

Lonesome Dave

Far as I know there's room.  I've never been there so.......but Hank is ramrodding all of this.  Now I'll be in trouble for saying that!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

I think there is room for 13 total between the 2 condos, but a few will be on air mattresses etc.   8 in condo 1 and 5 in condo 2

Sent from my Commodore Pet

Other Brother

I am torn.  I would really like to go on this.  Looks like some great riding.  If there is room for 1 more put me down for a strong maybe.  I will know for sure after this weekend.  I would be fine on a cot in a hallway. 

For those of us East River folks I have a crew cab truck and 16ft enclosed trailer if that would help.  I live in Centerville.

I will make one of the breakfasts someday so I can finally meet some of you all.   

Other Brother
2002 DR650
"Is gravity increasing as I get older?"