Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Moab April 29 - May 5

Started by Hank, January 12, 2017, 07:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Extended forecast is looking good!   

Abercrombie

I don't think I can express how envious I am of you Hank and the group you have assembled going to Moab to ride.   :(

We have a fresh in of snow here this morning as a little reminder that it is only April in ND and not exactly riding season.   >:(

Hank

Haha, yes there is some white crap falling from the sky in eastern SD too.  Sounds like another good reason to go to Utah!

locopny

3" of the wet white frozen stuff here today.  Not cool. or rather too cool. Utah envy is definitely creeping up quick.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Hank

I've gotten a few calls on who is sleeping where.  Well, it doesn't matter to me in the least, but to keep us organized here is who has spoken up and said they would volunteer for condo 1.

I'll take the downstairs bedroom that has one bed, figure Jay will take an air mattress on the floor with me.

Ken and Robert in the upstairs bedroom by the kitchen.

LD and Kyle in the other downstairs bed room... there are 3 beds in that room if memory serves.

Tim will take a floor mattress somewhere since he'll be Johnny Come Lately.

So that leaves one open bed in with Kyle and LD and maybe another spot on a floor mattress in condo #1.

Sent from my Commodore Pet

Hank

Also, regarding how we split the cost, my thought is we we add up the number of nights per person, and then divide the total by that, so regardless of which condo everyone pays the same per night.    Right now we have 12 guys there for 6 nights and one guy for 3, so we'll add up both condos and divide by 75 and that will be the per night cost.   Sound fair?

Robmicgrn

Sounds good to me. Thanks again for setting this up!
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

dufferv65

I don't care who stays were but I will be coming up with Hank and we plan on arriving before Dark, probably around 7:00 pm MDT. 
Here are the lodging accommodations at the condo #1 I have rented for the trip.

2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Master Bedroom - 1 queen , Sleeps 2
Pull out sofa in living room - 2 sleep sofa /futon , Most suited to kids: pull-out sleeper sofa in LIVING ROOM
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen , 1 twin/ single , Sleeps 2 in queen bed and 1 in single bed

I have dibs on one of the beds is all I care. Depending how comfy everyone wants to get, there's a good chance that someone may end up on a cot or air mattress so plan accordingly.

-Dufferv65

greatbuffalo

Nathaniel and I don't care where we sleep as long as there is something soft. We can crash in one of queens. We're family.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

greatbuffalo

As usual, I'm bringing beer.  ;D

Lonesome Dave

I'm bringing beer too!!  Danny boy, I'm even bringing one Goose Island Bourbon County stout for us (2015).
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Jordan Marshall

I plan on being there at 8ish in the evening.  I would prefer a bed if there is one available, but whatever works.  Since you guys are planning everything and I am coming down by myself I will go wherever. 

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Hank

I would recommend that for anyone that has a nice air mattress, please throw it in.  Odds are someone can use it.

Hank

Quote from: greatbuffalo on April 27, 2017, 09:57:12 PM
Nathaniel and I don't care where we sleep as long as there is something soft. We can crash in one of queens. We're family.

It would probably make the best use of space then if you shacked up with LD and Kyle.   I just looked, that room has two bunk beds and 1 queen.   

greatbuffalo

What ever works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk