News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Another new rider - wbbnm

Started by wbbnm, March 15, 2017, 10:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wbbnm

I moved to the Twin Cites from Albuquerque NM about a year and half ago.  I have been riding mainly offroad since about 1969.  I currently have a KTM 690 (2013) and  KTM 500 (2015).

I really enjoy multi-day DS/Adventure rides.  I do these on my 690.  I am currently planning to ride the Dakal sometime late summer with the GLMC group.  I also like riding single track and gnarly roads.  I do these on the 500.

I am going to try to make the June event.  I would really to get together with riders for both DS and more technical rides.

I am planning to head back to the southwest for a 9 day ride in May with some NM friends.  We will be doing a combination of pieces of the NMBDR, AZBDR, and a bit of the UTBDR and the Colorado TAT.

I have over 45 years of riding experience in the southwest and would be glad to share what info I have.

Fletch

welcome to the group. I'm up for some single track anytime you are interested.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

Welcome to the group.

I am planning a big bike DS trip in the fall to Colorado, Utah, up to Idaho and then Wyoming.

I would like to pick your brain of suitable interesting routes in Utah and Colorado. We do that in June.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Abercrombie

Welcome to DDSR from another fairly new member.  I will also be at the June DDSR event and the GLMC DakAL ride in September.  I'm looking forward to meeting up with you and all the others from here.

mitchn06

Welcome to the group!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014.5 Kawasaki KLR650 New Edition

locopny

87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!