Ride the Hills/Badlands/Ozarks next week?

Started by JustJeff, April 06, 2017, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustJeff

I'm getting itchy to ride!  Anyone able to take a couple days next week and ride?  I can go anywhere...North to the Hills or Badlands, West to the Rockies, South to the Ozarks (I've got a couple good spots).  Just looking for a partner!

Reminds me of a joke....Guy moves to the middle of nowhere to get away from it all.  Closest neighbor is 20 miles away.  One day a little cloud of dust heads his way and a rider on a horse approaches and say's "Howdy neighbor!"  I'm having a party back on my homestead and wanted to invite you! We'll be doing some drinkin, gamblin, fightn, and cussin.  Then more drinkin, some dancin, and some fuckin."

Guy say's "Sounds like a good time!...Who's all coming?"

Welll.....Just you and me Haus! 

So who's in??

Hank

Hahahaha... thanks for the laugh.    I'd love to go, but I can't.  Why don't you come to Moab with us?

Lonesome Dave

That was great!  Think that's my second favorite joke.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

JustJeff

Moab!  Jeez...I need to spend more time fooling around on this site.  I missed the whole thread.  I'll dig in this weekend, it sounds like a great time...never been.

jset670

Just got back from Chadwick.  Great fun.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

JustJeff

Yes!!  I found Chadwick this past fall on election day.  Solo camped/rode for a few days...what a blast.  Came out of the forest to find out Trump won hahaha.  I was the only one in the campground.  Do you live down there?  Love to have someone to ride with...I was nervous solo in some spots.

mitchn06

After that intro.... I'm out. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014.5 Kawasaki KLR650 New Edition