This Weekend; Riding, Eating, Drinking, listening to Dan, & Whatever!

Started by Lonesome Dave, May 24, 2017, 10:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

You may remember last year we came up with a "Plan B" when the big adventure ride across SD got too muddy.  At least the older guys didn't go, that's called wisdom!  Anyway, a bunch of us gathered at my house for a riding, camping, eating, & drinking weekend.  We had lots of fun last year and were doing it again this weekend.

We really don't have much of a plan.  All depends on weather.  Basically were planning on riding on all three days.  One day is going to be "trail."  But, that really means two track stuff.  Ryan and Cadet will be riding KLRs.  Another day will be more adventure based.   Probably even some two up stuff.  I was thinking about Jasper burn area and interesting things over that way.  Third day, have no idea!

So if any of you local guys/gals want to ride be sure and let Great Buffalo, SandhillRider, or me know.  Most often we'll be leaving from my house on Nemo road, but not always, and we may be going to breakfast somewhere first.  We'll try to post our plans.

We will also we'll be eating out here evenings, at my house and sitting around the campfire.  Elisa and Bonnie are organizing that part. 

This is rather short notice, but at least any of the locals that want to join us are welcome.

If you have questions or need directions give me a call.  LD  605-381-7155
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

Sounds good Dave. I will see if I can make it at least for a portion of a day, graduation "stuff" going on so pretty questionable.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?