News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

A big thank you!

Started by Abercrombie, June 29, 2017, 08:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abercrombie

I know I'm nearly two weeks late but I want to make sure I haven't missed thanking anyone who helped make my first DDSR rally a memorable one. 
Hank, thanks for setting this thing up and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you.
Brad and Dave, thanks for letting me tag along riding with your groups.  I'm sure I could have found some OK trails on my own but the local experts made my rides perfect.
Elisa, Sue, and who ever else contributed, Thanks for the great food and the opportunity to get the gang together in one group and meet many more DDSRs than I will ever be able to remember.  I sure wish I knew who made the white beans Friday night.  I've never had beans like that and would have liked to steal your recipe.
To everyone else I met, rode with, and spoke to, thanks for making me feel welcome, providing great conversations, and someone to share a cold one with.

I hope to see you all in September at the Broken Arrow when I crash the event on Friday after returning from another Black Hills ride.