News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

42 years ago ....

Started by gerry1eye, June 29, 2017, 07:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry1eye

I was working at John's Kawasaki shop and borrowed this F9 Kawasaki for the weekend to cool off. I really think I could clear the creek on my DRZ400? :P :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCzrCdQ-v5Y  ......
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

NDirt Rider

That was awesome footage Gerry. Boones Farm and Apple Creek when I started watching that I completely expected to see you make it and was surprised that you didn't.i think your KLR could do it lol.

greatbuffalo

Reminds me of a Knievel event  ;D
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

ADV Piglet

Hank

Lonesome Dave

I wasn't sure at the beginning, then I saw him on the bike.........oh yeah, it him......Lisa........come here.....you got a see this!

The the video has inspired me to tell this little story;  Last day of the summer rally, 3 or 4 of us take the trail over to Yellow Tail road from camp to go to breakfast.  Gerry in the lead.  I get up close, I'm staying with him, I'm feeling good, I'm running with the Big Dog.  Now suddenly I'm pushing it harder, damn.  A few dips and a corner and I'm not as close as I was, Hmm.  Two more corners and he's gone.  So much for me running with the Master blaster. 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

jacin theis

You could tell it was him by the way he sits on the bike. Awesome movies!  Love riding with that guy!!
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS