News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

fair deal on one of the ugliest bikes ever made.

Started by tannerc, July 25, 2017, 11:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

https://rapidcity.craigslist.org/mcy/d/ducati-multistrada/6220688655.html
2006 Ducati 620 Multistrada - $2600 (Sturgis)
image 1 of 2

2006 Ducati Multistrada

condition: good
engine displacement (CC): 620
fuel: gas
odometer: 12551
paint color: black
title status: clean
transmission: manual
2006 Ducati 620 Multistrada

12000 miles

Comes with factory side bags and top case (Made by Givi)

Within last 3 months, New timing belts and valves serviced, Fork seals and fresh fork oil, Engine oil and filter, New rear tire.

Ready to ride all summer with no worries

Update: a lot of people have asked about the "Red Key" and owners manual, Yes, I have the "Red Key and owners manual with the reset code. (long story, but it matters on these bikes and I had forgotten about it.)

$2,600 obo, looking for enduro/trail bike and older 3/4 or one ton pickup... trades?

Call or text number in contact info, if you e-mail, please put something in the subject line that tells me you are not a Somalian Spam-bot.

man that is ugly.. :(
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Hank

There was an ugly bike thread on ADVrider and that's what I posted as the ugliest bike ever.   Yep its an eyesore.

Sent from my Commodore Pet

Abercrombie

I bought a 06 Ducati 999 Superbike  with 400 miles that I love but some find ugly, from a guy that also had a 1100 s Multistrada for sale with super low miles.  I was always tempted to buy his 1100s but man that thing had a face even a mother would find hard to love.

Last Fall a friend of a friend had a 08 Ducati 1100S Hypermotard with 1400 miles on it for sale.  I resisted for 6 weeks and finally in the middle of last September the guy texted me and said he was lowering the price because he didn't want to store it for another winter.   So I brought this ugly little bird home and I have grown to love it.  It is a hoot to ride but these flat straight boring roads of ND are not the right home for this little toy.

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Abercrombie

Quote from: greatbuffalo on July 26, 2017, 09:30:44 PM
That Hyperstrada is NOT ugly.

Oops I screwed up, its a Hypermotard not a Hyperstrada, and I don't think it is ugly either but it sure makes me giggle every time I ride it.

Hank

Uh that 999 is just dead sexy too!

Sent from my Commodore Pet