News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Need Used Youth MX Gear

Started by Lonesome Dave, March 26, 2017, 12:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

If you haven't yet, read the following link;  http://www.dakotadualsportriders.com/smf/index.php?topic=2350.0

So, we're looking for MX boots, pants, helmet, whatever.

Boots; around 5 to 6 size.  Pants; youth med or so.  You get the idea.  If anyone has a helmet the one he's wearing at my house is getting small.

Let me know what you got and how much.  Thanks  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Dave check out this site, ADV gear for kids. They are in Australia. They used to have a distributor here in the states but the link is not working. Not sure what the deal is there. There prices are right.

I sent them a message inquiring about US sales
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

locopny

If you are into Facebook or know someone like I do....you can ask around on for sale pages.  I'm sure there are parents out there looking to have the next size up stuff off set by selling off the too small stuff.

But you probably know this.....
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Bogus Jim

You could put a want ad on Craigslist in the motorcycle section, I'm sure there's plenty of riders whose kids have outgrown their gear.

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: locopny on March 26, 2017, 05:22:00 PM
If you are into Facebook or know someone like I do....you can ask around on for sale pages.  I'm sure there are parents out there looking to have the next size up stuff off set by selling off the too small stuff.
Good idea, I think my daughter is going to look into that. 

Quote from: Bogus Jim on March 26, 2017, 06:07:06 PM
You could put a want ad on Craigslist in the motorcycle section, I'm sure there's plenty of riders whose kids have outgrown their gear.

That's also a good idea.  I can do CL.

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: greatbuffalo on March 26, 2017, 03:58:33 PM
Dave check out this site, ADV gear for kids. They are in Australia. They used to have a distributor here in the states but the link is not working. Not sure what the deal is there. There prices are right.
I sent them a message inquiring about US sales

Funny, I was thinking about the this and thought that would be a really good idea for a thread on ADVrider.  Thanks, I will look for it. 
Let me know if anyone ever gets back with you.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

KLC63

I probably have some Dave, My boys have grown out of a lot of stuff.

Let me know
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Lonesome Dave

Hey Kyle, give me a call again when your bored driving again (And have a signal!). 
Older - Wiser - Faster !