News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Oct 20, 21 single track

Started by tannerc, October 18, 2017, 03:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

Due to the risk of getting rained out in Akeley we will be riding BHNF single track this week. Anyone Interested contact me. 
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

tannerc

Friday Oct 20th I think we will be double track exploring down to the Deerfield area, checking out some caves and messing around.
Saturday Oct 21st Single track.
Sunday Oct 22nd Farmingdale.

Thats the tentative plan.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Lonesome Dave

I think I might be in...............
As long as you want someone along to keep you safe and slow!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

Which day?
Friday we are going to buzz down the double track to do some exploring
Its mostly easy stuff.

Fletch

since you will be in the area, 6936 is pretty fun. I rode it a couple weekends ago. N. of the highway is pretty fast and south is pretty technical, but it's a blast. I will try to hook up with you guys Saturday.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Planning on Friday and maybe some on Saturday.  What are you riding on Friday?  Call me later when you have some time.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

Quote from: Fletch on October 19, 2017, 08:11:32 AM
since you will be in the area, 6936 is pretty fun. I rode it a couple weekends ago. N. of the highway is pretty fast and south is pretty technical, but it's a blast. I will try to hook up with you guys Saturday.

Will check it out, I will call you friday evening.

tannerc

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on October 19, 2017, 08:17:47 AM
Planning on Friday and maybe some on Saturday.  What are you riding on Friday?  Call me later when you have some time.

We are going to run down mostly double track to Deerfield area and south, little caving and such.

I will give you a ring later

Fletch

Thanks for the company Saturday, had a blast! My kickstand fell off when I unloaded it a home, what did you replace yours with?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

tannerc

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1007/7972/Trail-Tech-Kickstand

It is built really well, you can save a bit off that price by shopping ebay and Amazon