Dinner and beer or something Thanksgiving weekend

Started by greatbuffalo, November 18, 2017, 02:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

Paul and I will be in the Hills for thanksgiving. Will stay through the weekend. Was wondering if anyone would like to get together Friday or Saturday evening for dinner and a brew or two.

Don't care where, open to suggestions. Don't care what night, open for suggestions.

Whattaya say?

Also if the weather is right, maybe a ride Friday afternoon and or Saturday.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Wizard

Quote from: greatbuffalo on November 18, 2017, 02:34:10 AM
Paul and I will be in the Hills for thanksgiving. Will stay through the weekend. Was wondering if anyone would like to get together Friday or Saturday evening for dinner and a brew or two.

Don't care where, open to suggestions. Don't care what night, open for suggestions.

Whattaya say?

Also if the weather is right, maybe a ride Friday afternoon and or Saturday.
I think I should be able to make it either night.......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

poleburner

Wacked

Would like to hang but we're out of town.   Looks like you could have some riding weather.

Have fun!

Lonesome Dave

I've got company in town......but.....they know me.....I might be in for ride and/or drinks.

Yo Danny!  Fletch, Gerry, and I all have season passes this year.

Almost forgot, Dan any recommendations on ski helmets with sound or maybe not sound.  No hurry, you can think about that over the week.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Joel also has a season pass. If he gets his butt in gear he should be keeping up in no time.I hope to get out there a couple of weekends to school you. :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil

As for helmets, anything from a good brand that fits well. Comfort is the ticket. Also I am an ear bud guy. Get a good helmet that fits well and use ear buds.

Other plans for riding and grub will come together as we get closer.

Does anyone have ideas for grub and beer?

Fletch

Pretty sure I will be around Friday and Saturday. sickies garage is similar to Sanfords, a little better IMO but not great. Other than that I'm not sure? What does everyone like? McKenzie river is OK too? But, I'm happy anywhere with beer ;D

http://sickiesburgers.com/locations/

https://www.mackenzieriverpizza.com/

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Wizard

Lonesome Dave

Thanks, are those antennas or am I now Mr. Bull or Lonesome Winkle!  Not sure that sounds right?
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wizard

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on November 20, 2017, 10:53:56 PM
Thanks, are those antennas or am I now Mr. Bull or Lonesome Winkle!  Not sure that sounds right?
I think you just renamed yourself Lonesome Winkle.....Say I was in Mississippi last week and went to a beer store called LDs Beer Run...

greatbuffalo

Okay, The jury is still out for dinner on Saturday night. Please offer up ideas of places with good food and beer.
Will decide tomorrow where that will be and post tomorrow evening

Also, will be riding on Saturday. Will be riding in the Lead Deadwood area doing a bit of exploring.  We made a mistake in planning and only brought two bikes. not thinking that Nathaniel may stay out and not return on Friday. Wondering if anyone has a bike I could borrow for the day that isn't too far to pick up tomorrow. I appreciate it in advance for anyone that may be able to help. Don't really care what it is. I would even ride a KTM.  :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil

Looking to hear from you guys.

sandhillrider

Maybe the Knotty Pine.. Bad beer and bad food.
I also have a bike you can use for the day. Just take your pick.
Wish I wasn't so far.
Maybe I should drive out tomorrow..😉

Wizard

Quote from: sandhillrider on November 23, 2017, 04:56:25 PM
Maybe the Knotty Pine.. Bad beer and bad food.
I also have a bike you can use for the day. Just take your pick.
Wish I wasn't so far.
Maybe I should drive out tomorrow..
Of course you should drive out....most bad decisions begin with us :)

poleburner

Yes, you should drive out, and bring you lady out with you!

greatbuffalo

Well, I have been sick all day and not sure how well I will feel in 24 hours. Also not sure if I will be up to riding in the morning.

So, I think I am going to scrap these plans. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Catch you all next time in the mountain. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk