Main Menu

SKI Report

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 07, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

Cool. Sounds like a great day
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

I'll probably be there Saturday sometime.  Noonish I would imagine.  Mike, text me when you get there.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

gerry1eye

Count me in, see you up there in the morning.
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

greatbuffalo

I will spend a bit of time with Paul in the morning.  So you guys can do your thing till 1030 or 11.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

gerry1eye

Had a great day at Terry Peak yesterday, best snow I've found this season. Grooming was fantastic, I caught the 3rd chair up in the morning and the last chair of the day. 55 runs total (see attached Ski Track pic.) Damn Mike got me started on that phone app. Still trying to beat Lonesome's 50 mph and know I'll never again get to 60 mph like Mike does. All I know is that I skied 3 years of Dan's runs in one day and didn't drink beer until after the lift closed.
One inch of new snow last night made for another good day of skiing today.

Only 4 days left at Terry Peak in this ski season and I'll post a $50 challenge to anybody who can beat 55 runs in one day (as recorded by Ski Tracks phone app). Must be on Kussy, Goldcorp or/and Surprise lifts.
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

greatbuffalo

Trust me those speeds on that app are often a pipe dream.

I wish I could take you up on your challenge bit Nathaniel and I are headed for Moab on Saturday.  There will be next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Lonesome Dave

OMG!  Gerry, I thought the 44 runs a week or two ago was awesome.  Neither Mike or I will ever break that record, we can't go that long without beer!

Forty six miles of skiing.  That's almost as far as the drive from Custer to Terry Peak.  Great job.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Abercrombie

Holy smokes Gerry!  I doubt I would be able to walk for the rest of the week after that day of skying.

Fletch

wow, That is impressive!!  I don't it can be matched on a weekend, maybe next year I will make an attempt. but, like Dave said I may need beer long before 55 runs....
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Wizard

I might have 55 runs in my whole life...Once a year is tough to build up runs...Once I live out there it will be challenge accepted!

WELL DONE GERRY!   :)

Bogus Jim

You know Gerry is serious about skiing, because he shelled out 99 cents for the app. For a KLR rider that's a big purchase.  ;D

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !

jacin theis

That's an achievement. I would suspect he found the app on sale somewhere.....  ;D
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS