Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Value opinions, 2011 YZ250

Started by Cjones, January 17, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loingrader

I want to see a pic of the zuk!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Cjones

I hope I'm not violating any forum rules with this, but here is the CL listing.

One of the guys offering a YZ wanted to go straight across so I passed, there is another local offering one up and the phone number of a 3rd, so there are YZs abound.

As it turns out it's looking like I'm going to buy the KTM250 discussed earlier in this thread but my son is itching to hit the grasslands with me so I'm still looking to work something out on this Samurai for another dirt bike or whatever might be fun.

https://rapidcity.craigslist.org/cto/d/86-samurai-ragtop-16l-16v-efi/6435846145.html
06 KTM 250 XC-W
99 Vmax
89 Venture Royale

loingrader

We do not have many rules here and certainly none about posting one of our own cl listings.  That is a sweet zuk and no way could you build it for anywhere close to $5k.  Someone is going to get a steal.  Ive had a pretty much stock 88 for 19 years so I dont need another but good luck on your sale and quest for a 2 smoker.  I second the kdx200 recommendation.  An awesome hills bike for not a lot of cash.  Ive got a 1991 vintage ill never part with. 

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Cjones

Quote from: loingrader on January 25, 2018, 10:14:02 PM
We do not have many rules here and certainly none about posting one of our own cl listings.  That is a sweet zuk and no way could you build it for anywhere close to $5k.  Someone is going to get a steal.  Ive had a pretty much stock 88 for 19 years so I dont need another but good luck on your sale and quest for a 2 smoker.  I second the kdx200 recommendation.  An awesome hills bike for not a lot of cash.  Ive got a 1991 vintage ill never part with. 

Thanks!

It's a good Zuk and I dont even want to think about what I've got into it. I will loose money for sure but thats how these things go.  I'm pretty rock bottom on it already but I guess I'll have to wait for the right buyer/trade. I'm keeping an eye open for a KDX and have decided to buy a KTM outright from another member here.  I'm pretty jazzed for spring to say the least!
06 KTM 250 XC-W
99 Vmax
89 Venture Royale