News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Spring Rally 2018

Started by greatbuffalo, January 21, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

Just want to start a discussion on the Spring Rally. As usual we meet the 2nd or third weekend of June.

As has been experienced in the recent past, things fill up more quickly every year, so we need to decide on a weekend fairly soon.

Just talked to Michelle at F N F and she stated that the June 7 - 11 and 14 - 17 are still fairly wide open. the 22nd thru the 25th is not.

I am scheduled to work the 14th - 17th but may be able to get that changed.

So lets have a discussion of ideas and lets figure out what works best for most.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

ZIGGY

June 7th weekend works best for me.

Abercrombie

I will be attending the Black Hills Roundup II with a group from fjrforum.com  in Spearfish June 26th through July 1st.  We will be riding the DakAL out of Spearfish on dualsport the 26th and returning on the 29th to join in with the other FJR riders telling tall tales and hoisting a few cold ones.  I don't know if I can spring two Black Hills trips in one month but if I could, earlier would be better.

Wizard

Either works for me right at the moment.

greatbuffalo

Would like to see some more discussion on this soon so we can make some decisions.

KLC63

I'm good with what ever. Might even take the camper up this year and hang out some.
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Kevin

Will try to make it whenever it is.
Look ahead and you'll shred...

locopny

I will try to fit it in whenever it happens this year. Would like to attend one while not injured or before moving.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

sandhillrider

Early seems to work for most. Probably less people in the hills then to.
We can make either work.

greatbuffalo

Okay, Lets say June 7th - 11th. Anyone not agree please speak now

Hank

I don't think the date matters to me at this point either.   I'm just hoping to make it!

IYAAYAS

7 - 11 works for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

greatbuffalo

First off I made a mistake it will be 7th - 10th.

Just talked to Gary at F N F and he said this week end is tstill pretty open but encouraged everyone to call soon for reservation. The following weeks are near full and this weekend is beginning to fill. So if you want a cabin especially, call soon.

Abercrombie

Dang it!  I can't find any rider coaches to teach that weekend so it looks like I will be out and working that weekend. >:(

Abercrombie

Quote from: Abercrombie on March 14, 2018, 12:42:49 AM
Dang it!  I can't find any rider coaches to teach that weekend so it looks like I will be out and working that weekend. >:(

Scratch that last comment.  I fixed the problem.  Since I create the motorcycle class schedule and I don't want to teach that weekend I guess the best solution is to just cancel the class.   I'm in!  See you all in June!    :cheers