News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Trail tire pumper

Started by tannerc, January 29, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

I picked a couple of these up at HD the other day, nice pumps, better then a lot of the others I have played with. AND they are under $5! A claimed a 260 PSI ability.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-High-Pressure-Air-Pump-ACT-G1/301577278

This versatile High Pressure Air Pump is a durable, compact hand pump with many features. No valve changing needed. This pump handles both types of bikes that have Schrader or Presta valve heads, so you can fill just about any bike tires, sports balls and much more. Secure thread-on valve connection, enables a super tight seal with no air leakage and no more damaged bike tire valves. With 6061 aluminum alloy material and anodized coating surface, maximum pressure is up to 260 psi.

Durable, compact hand pump
Fits Schrader and Presta valves
Inflate bike tires, sports balls and more
Maximum pressure is up to 260 psi
6061 aluminum alloy material
Anodized coating surface

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

locopny

seem like a real deal.  Compact enough to fit in a fanny pack tool bag (9.7"x4.4"x1.58") and at stated .397# its really lightweight.
However, I show them at $9.88 at the Fargo ND store...still a deal I think.
In Store deal?  I probably will order one. 
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

tannerc

Yeah my online price showed $10, went in to the store and they were $5. Sounds like they are $5 at most stores right now as they are clearing them out. it even rang up $10 but the sale price was $4.97, they adjusted it. I got this info off a FB motorcycle page and it sounded like everyone was getting them for $5
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

locopny

well then, I'll stop into a store in Gillette tomorrow I suppose.

Thanks for posting up about these.  I may have never known about them otherwise. 8)
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L

Lonesome Dave

Hey Clay, could get me a one or two, RC doesn't have an HD, I would appreciate it.  We'll figure out payment and how to get them here later.  Let me know.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

locopny

got here too late to get into Depot. so in the morning after breakfast, I'll get there.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L

tannerc

My closets hd is an hour away, I don't have plans of getting down there this weekend.

tannerc

locopny

Gillette does not have any in store.

Neither does American Fork UT. 

Best get to a local store or internet order as they may be limited quantities.  Just a PSA FYI.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L

tannerc