News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2015 Honda XR650L $4800.00 OBO (SOLD!)

Started by Abercrombie, March 07, 2018, 12:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abercrombie

2015 Honda XR650L with 2535 miles. $4,800 OBO I've been lured away by a sexy 2018 Italian Beta 500 RR-S and my two Hondas have got to go to make room in the garage and budget.

This bike is very clean, has been freshly serviced, and is ready to ride. I have Dunlop D606 tires installed with the front in 90% condition and the rear about 60%.

The take off 5.8 gallon Acerbis tank, Precision Motorcycle racks luggage rack, Rox 2" risers, and Skid plate will be available for sale if you desire them. More pictures of the current bike will be available soon.

locopny

I am tempted...and then sell my XL.  I would get so much cr@p for doing it that I am just going to say good luck with sale.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

greatbuffalo

Easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission...............................................
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Abercrombie

The Acerbis gas tank, skid plate, Rox riser, and Luggage rack have been removed to reduce price and broaden appeal for this bike.
I'll have fresh pictures when the weather allows.

Abercrombie

Fresh pictures.  The bike has been brought back to original condition for a lower price and quicker sale.  The take off Acerbis 5.8 Gallon tank, Ricochet skid plate, Precision Motorcycle luggage rack, and 2" Rox risers have been removed and are also for sale to the buyer.

Abercrombie

Abercrombie

Unfortunately the XR650L sold today and I'm already having sellers remorse.    :'( :'( :'(

greatbuffalo

That happens, That is why I rarely sell anything.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

locopny

congrats and condolences.

Sellers remorse is almost as bad as Buyers remorse.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!