News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

June 2018 Sign Up

Started by Hank, March 28, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprout

;) Sprout,  1 sleepin on the ground 8)  Hopefully gerry will have the klr tuned up for me to ride again.

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: sprout on June 06, 2018, 07:48:02 PM
;) Sprout,  1 sleepin on the ground 8)  Hopefully gerry will have the klr tuned up for me to ride again.

OMG he's back!  Drag that DRZ with ya.  Grubbie is looking for one!

Good to hear from you.

I've been trying to get Gerry to buy the Beta 500 on craigs list.  I even called the guy last night.  Gerry he wants to deal.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

sprout

Doing something different this round. Going to ride out and do some single track on the AT. Should be interesting!! :P

Hank

I won't be making it.    I had numerous things come up for Friday and Saturday..   so.. hope you all have a blast!

Cjones

I know it's a long shot that anyone may see this and respond, but what time should I be there to catch the group?  I thought I saw that info here but now it eludes me.  Thanks,

Tony
06 KTM 250 XC-W
99 Vmax
89 Venture Royale

Lonesome Dave

Breakfast at 0700 to 0730.  If your just riding, no one leaves before 0900 and everyone is gone by 1000 hours.  Be there by 0900 and your good.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Cjones

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on June 07, 2018, 10:43:16 AM
Breakfast at 0700 to 0730.  If your just riding, no one leaves before 0900 and everyone is gone by 1000 hours.  Be there by 0900 and your good.
Perfect. Thank you.  I think the bike is good to go, I'll aim to show up in time for an egg and coffee but I have no real idea how vile this thing is on the pavement.  Sucked to miss today, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.  Anyone riding up from Rapid on 44 in the morning?
06 KTM 250 XC-W
99 Vmax
89 Venture Royale

Cjones

I'm up 44 by Rapid. If you havnt had the hail, it's probably coming your way. Big angry hail, this one's not messing about.
06 KTM 250 XC-W
99 Vmax
89 Venture Royale