News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Black Hills Ride This Weekend?

Started by The Yeti, August 12, 2008, 01:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fringefan

Wish I could but the wife is not feeling the love and with me planning on next weekend and the fact I am gone most of that next week means I am better off staying home to meet her emotional needs this weekend :evil

Dratharr

Hey Yetti,
Thanks for showing me around this weekend, it was a blast! Hopefully I can make it up there next weekend! The only bad thing is now I cant get that KTM thing out of my mind! You have one sweet machine that is for sure!

Matt

Dratharr

Quote from: fringefan on September 12, 2008, 07:11:08 PM
You mt bike as well? Just curious where you or she is planning to ride?

She didnt get too far out of the campsite this weekend. Hopefully we can make it up there next weekend, so she can get more riding in.

The Yeti

Quote from: Dratharr on September 14, 2008, 08:28:50 PM
Hey Yetti,
Thanks for showing me around this weekend, it was a blast! Hopefully I can make it up there next weekend! The only bad thing is now I cant get that KTM thing out of my mind! You have one sweet machine that is for sure!

Matt

Was a great time, despite all the mud we ran across!  ;D

You shoulda stayed around for Sunday, was a perfect day today, around 68 and sunny all day. Unforunately, I couldn't go riding, not feeling quite up to par today, partied a bit too hard last night at the Jam. Really wanted to go ride, but thought better of it...just knew my reflexes wouldn't be up for it with the hangover I had today.  :P
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"