News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Another fun option, Meg Braap

Started by Harry Potter, May 22, 2023, 10:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry Potter

Two weeks ago Meg Braap posted her 2023 Clinic Tour on YouTube. Regretfully the closest she is coming our way is Helena, Montana. Friday, June 30th the clinic is a women's only Enduro class. A great clinic for your wife, daughter, or girl friend who could easy exceed their testosterone burdened male after the class. Saturday, July 1st she has a mixed  Enduro 1 clinic and on Sunday a Enduro 2.0 at a nearby ski resort. Enduro 1 is kind of for folks who want to start doing logs and other Enduro basics. I'll let you know more on Enduro 2.0 after July 2nd.
Meg's videos prove she can not only do, but teach. I've seen her out ride the famed Barry Morris from Australia who is twice her height. She does all the teaching when they are working as a dual. A day (or two) in a Meg Braap Clinic could easily be your best day of 2023.

Understand, my main reason for attending dirt bike clinics is to become a better and safer dual sport rider and staring at Meg doesn't hurt either.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Harry Potter

A bump for Megs class coming up soon in Helena, MT. I know some of you who have daughters that would really enjoy and advance with the class and I'm checking out the 2.0 class on Sunday.
Megsbraapofficial.com
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.