News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2001 Suzuki DRZ400

Started by JoniJo, April 17, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Abercrombie

Dang that's brutal.  $3800.00 for a 2001 DRZ and I can't make a deal selling a three year old XR650L for $4800.00?9

greatbuffalo

He hasn't sold it yet. But, there is a fool born every minute. I have a hard time buying bike to use that is at least 17 years old with only twenty hours on it. A machine needs to be ridden.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

I'd say its over priced by about $1000, even if it really is that low of hours.

Its kick only , so its a DRZ400K (although now I read that the K might be the year designation, and it was only made 1 year, so people just refer to it as the "K" which is handy since it's kick only) which I don't think I've ever even seen before.    Basically an E model without the E-start.
DRZ400E is the one to have, as long as your state allows you to plate "offroad only" stuff.

I've said this a million times before, but the difference in performance and weight between the E and S models is night and day.   Maybe that comment belongs in Grubbie's "i want a drz" thread.    Sounds the "K" is even lighter than the E, which makes sense.  But who really wants a kick only 4 stroke except for Duffer and Clay, and they just do it to show off.