2009 DDSR Ralley sign up ** ryans official signup*** June 18-22

Started by fringefan, April 17, 2009, 06:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportfaller

I may just ride my cousins honda 250 if we are gettin too serious!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Logger

loingrader

Quote from: The Yeti on April 30, 2009, 11:17:36 AM
Seriously??!!!  You're gonna let the poor guy take a GSA down Camp 5??!!   :o  Bad idea, me thinks.....

it's been done before, but not my me!

that gs will be a blast on a lot of trails, but that 250 will be a blast on a lot of trails too.  last year, the little ttr225 my brother was riding made most of us look like posers trying to get our big bikes thru the trails.  it looked way too easy on that little thing.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Ratchef

There's a vstrom rally the 25th through the 29th of june and I was going to post on www.stromtroopers.com about this one.  There aren't a ton of offroad vstrom riders, but there are a few who want to see some dirt, mud and rocks and might be interested in coming out a week early to ride with you guys.

I'll try to make a ride myself (only met two of you guys so far...) but I don't think my continental twin-duros will be on my bike by that point and I'm not sure I'd get to hardcore with stock tires (tried that once and now I have flush mount turn signals...they look better at least).  I'll go for some dirt and trails though.  Don't think I'll camp, I'll have just gotten off doing a 8-10 day hike doing the centennial trail, thats enough camping for me.

-Shiraz

flexlarson

Those of you going please let me know for sure so I can let the Fish N Fry people know who will be there.
Thanks
Brian
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

excess

i'm really hoping to make it i'm about 90% sure at this point

The Yeti

"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

fringefan

Great video Yeti. Anyone know if Scuba is comming down again?

fringefan

The bbq pig is in the crock pot now for this week:) 

How many we have comming so far because right now I think I count 7-8 and 1 maybe in Brett.

Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

Hank

Paul and I still plan to come through Sat night if its at all possible, but I imagine the pig will be gone by then.

fringefan

I was thinkin we would eat Sat night like last time before everyone heads out on Sun so if you have an idea when you might show up, you should be in the good. I think I made enough to last.

I will either show up thur night fri morning but I looking forward to enjoying a cocktail and cigar with ya.

The Yeti

I was planning on coming up Thursday afternoon, but it looks like no one else is gonna be there.   :'(

Is anyone coming on Thursday? If not, I'll wait 'til Friday morning to come up.  If I do show up first, what do I need to do to secure our site(s)?? If I need to pay up front, that's cool....just would like to know ahead of time.

Quote from: Ratchef on May 22, 2009, 11:45:26 PM
There's a vstrom rally the 25th through the 29th of june and I was going to post on www.stromtroopers.com about this one.  There aren't a ton of offroad vstrom riders, but there are a few who want to see some dirt, mud and rocks and might be interested in coming out a week early to ride with you guys.

I'll try to make a ride myself (only met two of you guys so far...) but I don't think my continental twin-duros will be on my bike by that point and I'm not sure I'd get to hardcore with stock tires (tried that once and now I have flush mount turn signals...they look better at least).  I'll go for some dirt and trails though.  Don't think I'll camp, I'll have just gotten off doing a 8-10 day hike doing the centennial trail, thats enough camping for me.

-Shiraz

Any of these guys coming out this weekend?  I'm going to lead a dirt ride for the Vstrom rally on that Saturday (6/27) and will be sticking to the "moderate" trails if anyone is interested in joining in.

Quote from: excess on June 02, 2009, 12:05:44 AM
i'm really hoping to make it i'm about 90% sure at this point

You'll let me ride yer bike, right?   ;)  That is if I don't own an SE myself by then.   ;D

Quote from: fringefan on June 10, 2009, 09:55:03 PM
Great video Yeti. Anyone know if Scuba is comming down again?

Haven't seen Scuba around the forum in quite awhile....

Quote from: Hank on June 14, 2009, 05:53:21 PM
Paul and I still plan to come through Sat night if its at all possible, but I imagine the pig will be gone by then.

Look forward to doin' some serious drinkin' with you FFs!!   :evil

Quote from: fringefan on June 14, 2009, 05:40:07 PM
How many we have comming so far because right now I think I count 7-8 and 1 maybe in Brett.

Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

Kinda weak, eh?  Last year you guys had around 40, right?  That's alright, a group bigger than 7-8 we'd just have to split up rides anyway! Looking forward to this weekend!!   ;D

Sportfaller

what time in the morning to yall plan on takin off to ride? I think I'm going to ride up from Hill city at some point.
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

The Yeti

Quote from: Sportfaller on June 16, 2009, 07:34:03 AM
what time in the morning to yall plan on takin off to ride? I think I'm going to ride up from Hill city at some point.

Whenever we roll out of our tents, shake of the hangover, eat breakfast, and get geared up....usually get on the road around 8:30-9am.

The Yeti

Where the hell is everybody??!!  Don't you guys realize this is only 2 days away??!!   :o  Haven't seen Ryan on here in months....does anyone know if he's still coming?