2009 DDSR Ralley sign up ** ryans official signup*** June 18-22

Started by fringefan, April 17, 2009, 06:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loingrader

ryan's truckin.  he's planning on coming last i heard (which was about a week ago).
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Dustin

I talked to Ryan and he thought he was going to take off Friday morning.

I was planning on leaving early Thursday morning but I'm waiting for fork seals that were supposed to be here last week!  :-[  I just called and they "THINK" they should ship today....  :evil :evil :evil :evil ...Just my luck!

On a side note does some one have an extra sleeping pad I can borrow? I had it on my list for the past three months but totally forgot about it. Now there's no way I could order one in time. I thought about buying a cheap wal-mart one again but I'd rather put the money towards a good one... Thanks!

The Yeti

"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

fringefan

Ive got a yoga mat you could use and I do have a nice luxury thermarest that my wife will not be using and I am sure you could use it as long as you don't do anything weird with it :o Ive seen it a hundred times.

gettin excited an it looks like the weather will be solid

fringefan

I should be there thur night or first thing fri morning. 

Hank

You guys have fun and be safe.  I'm looking forward to seeing you Sat night.   Especially you Dustin since I haven't seen you since 3pm today.    ;D

We have rerouted through Colorado to Bryce Canyon and Zion because Logan pass in Glacier is still snowed shut  :evil

The bird is ready for the road....

Dustin

Alan - My fork seals are going to be here Thursday morning hopefully! If that happens I will be camping in the hills Thursday night!!!!  ;D ;D  We'll see how it goes, I'm going to have my forks taken apart ready for new seals and oil tomorrow night. So it should be pretty quick and easy fingers crossed. I would think with any luck I should be out there around 7:00ish. Hopefully your still up to camping thurs night!

Looks Like the weather should be great!! I'm pumped to go ride some rocks!!  ;D

Dustin

My seals shipped!!  ;D Now I just have to wait and hope they show up early tomorrow.

The Yeti

Now I'm not sure if I'll be able to come up Thurs night....I'll let you know.

Dustin

Man the day before the rally and it's dead on here!!  :evil :evil :evil :evil

I'm ready to get out and do some riding with every one!!

Oh and since Ryan brought the massage oil last time I'd do my part and pack it this time...  ;D

Dustin

Quote from: The Yeti on June 17, 2009, 09:07:04 AM

Hopefully you can come out Thursday night!

Any one else have plans on coming out Thursday?? It's not a lot of fun smokin cigars and drinkin rum by yourself...   ;)

excess

i don't think i'll be able to make it i'm fighting some mechanical issue with the SE....god i want fuel injection  ;D

fringefan

Excess, you can make it. Even at 50% your ktm would dust my KLR ;D

The Yeti

Quote from: excess on June 17, 2009, 09:56:29 AM
i don't think i'll be able to make it i'm fighting some mechanical issue with the SE....god i want fuel injection  ;D

You ain't gonna get FI with the Erzberg, either.  ;D

Just put that choke on, and ride 'er on up!!

The Yeti

Quote from: Dustin on June 17, 2009, 09:13:35 AM
Quote from: The Yeti on June 17, 2009, 09:07:04 AM

Hopefully you can come out Thursday night!

Any one else have plans on coming out Thursday?? It's not a lot of fun smokin cigars and drinkin rum by yourself...   ;)

So, you gonna be there Thursday night? If you are, I can most likely make it. If not, I'll just wait 'til Friday morning.