News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Sidi crossfire 3 srs boots

Started by ADV Piglet, June 05, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADV Piglet

Picked these up at Rice Honda in Rapid for $300!  Had sizes 44 and 45 (I believe) left in stock as of last night.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Abercrombie

All my Motorcycle forum friends are such enablers always trying to help me spend my Money.   :)   Sidi books fit my foot like a glove and are my favorite and 45 is my size.  I already have a newer pair of Sidi Discovery Gore-Tex and Sidi Adventure Gore-tex but these sure would offer a lot more protection.  I already buggered up my right foot down in Baja in February when I dropped the Tenere on it in deep sand.  Must resist more Sidi boots,  :evil but the wife would surely never notice another pair of MC boots.

I wish I was coming through Rapid City tomorrow instead of from the North.  I really need these boots at that price.  :-)

Fletch

that's a pretty good deal. thanks for the info.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Abercrombie

Whew!  Dang it ADV Piglet you were awfully close to helping me spend $300.00.  All Rice has left is one pair of size 44.

ADV Piglet

I needed a boot with more protection, so was beyond thrilled they had a pair that fit me at that price. And comfortable too!

I should have bought them all yesterday and sold them this weekend for $400

Fletch

New boots, improved gearing, how's anyone going to keep up with you now???
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

ADV Piglet

Quote from: Fletch on June 05, 2018, 03:44:45 PM
I am on a bushpig

grubbie

Quote from: ADV Piglet on June 05, 2018, 04:04:59 PM
Quote from: Fletch on June 05, 2018, 03:44:45 PM
I am on a bushpig

I'll be bush-piggin' myself. WR is torn apart and awaiting parts so I will be flogging the DR.