Stormy - The mythological Goddess of Motorcycle Rescue

Started by Wacked, June 10, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wacked

I know this is a bizarre topic, but some riders believe in a Rescue Goddess named Stormy, who assists injured or "downed" motorcycle riders.

Think in terms of the ghost of Hank Williams Sr. picking up Nashville bound guitar picking hitch-hikers or young guys pulled out of wrecked Corvettes by Private Andrew Malone type of stuff.

Word is, she sometimes goes around scantily clad or flies in a helicopter type aircraft during her rescues.  Any personal experience?  Do you believe Stormy is actually out there?

Lonesome Dave

Okay, this is weird.......I personally have not seen the Goddess named "Stormy," but I met at least 8 people in two UTVs from Minnesota that described her to me.
I came racing up to find a fallen comrade and he was gone.  They told me a very underdressed woman arrived and whisked my fallen comrade away.  They described her as very pretty, soft spoken, amazonian nurse with golden tresses and a goddess-like aura, driving a Subaru Outback.  "Where did she take him?"
I was told by 8 Minnesotan's in unison, the" hospital."  They said after Stormy arrived, his condition appeared to worsen.  Our comrade said I can't breath Stormy, I need CPR, please help.  They said, Stormy asked if she should call his wife, and he said, Who! 

I believe this story is true, why would 8 Minnesotan's make up such a story.  But, alas, no pictures were taken of Stormy or the Subaru........

So the rest is left to our imagination.......but I believe Stormy is out there, and I'm riding as fast as I can to meet her.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wacked

WOW!  Hard to discredit 8 witnesses...... and to think, something like this so close to home.

So I wonder, who and when this "Siren" chooses to rescue?  Who is worthy? 

With my luck, some beer-breathed, bibbed overall hillbilly on a clapped out mid-80's three wheeler would find me 3 hrs after a major wipe-out.

Really

Leo FishBear

I only heard the story 3rd 4th or maybe 5th hand so i can neither confirm nor deny the existence or Stormy.
I've No idea where I'm going, That's no reason to be late.

Hank

Fletch

Stormy is real, she used to work at the hospital and then went to lifeflight. I haven't seen her for years, sadly.....
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

David

I was also questioning this story, but it looks like it is starting to check out.

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

locopny

seemed like a legit story when I heard it.  8 Minnesotans huh, well that's pretty good.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!