News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

let me introduce myself.

Started by Leo FishBear, June 10, 2018, 10:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo FishBear

I am Leo FishBear,  also known as Michael Madsen.  I just recently attended the Fall rally. Met some great people, had a blast riding. I hope i didn't slow anyone down, or get in the way to much. I really appreciate the time everyone took to show me around the great trails. And listen to my boring stories. I am looking forward to the Fall Rally already.  And through many awkward Questions I finally found the perfect Oil for such an occasion as this (in my bike that is). and I can't tell you what it was,... I forgot.
I've No idea where I'm going, That's no reason to be late.

Lonesome Dave

It was great to meet you and really enjoyed riding and talking with you.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Abercrombie

Hey is was great meeting, riding, and sharing a cold one with you all weekend Michael, and I know Mike feels the same.  It was also fine that you were in my way and slowing me down all weekend out on the trails.     ::)   ::)  ::)  Mike and I enjoyed the hell out of taking riding lessons while eating your dust all weekend.   Maybe one day I can have you show me how to ride those sweet wheelies.

I also appreciated how you and Mike volunteered to cut your ride short Saturday to go retrieve our good friend Gerry's bike and made it a two for one while coming across Pete and his disabled bike.   You guys seem to hit it off well with everybody and made a great rescue team. 

ADV Piglet

Anyone that enjoys fine Mexican beer is alright in my book.

And like Kevin said - thanks for all the help with downed bikes!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Leo FishBear

Well I'm glad I could help out a little. I've been around long enough that i very well know that next time could be Me or My bike that takes a dump and will have to rely on the kindness of others. 
I've No idea where I'm going, That's no reason to be late.

locopny

Michael --
Great to meet you...and thanks for your help on "My hill"....I'm sure it was me that kept everyone slowed down. I found it a benefit to eat your dust on Friday, probably made me a better rider.

Look forward to riding with you again.
Tom
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!