News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by ADV Piglet, June 11, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADV Piglet

Share them if you got them! Show those that didn't attend what they missed out on

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Abercrombie

Well, As usual I was having too much fun to take time for pictures, but here is what I have.

Home sweet home for four days.  The bikes are still clean and the tent is still dry.

My amazing new toy out for its first real dirt ride up to Custer Peak Fire Tower Thursday before everyone else arrived.

My Beta 500, my friend Mike's WR250X, and locopny's XL600R at Custer Peak Fire Tower.

Mike "mseabs436", DDSR's newest and most enthusiastic member and I.   I think you'll be seeing us around the Black Hills rides again soon.

The not so Shiny and new Beta getting its first dirt nap.

From left to right. Nobody tries harder and leaves it all on the hill, Tom "locopny", The handsome, intelligent, fast, and the man quick to the rescue,  Michael "Leo FishBear", I can't recall the third fellows name, and the guy that's not much fun to be around, can't ride for shit, and I'll probibly never drag him along again, Mike "mseabs436" in the Black and green jersey down the line in front of the Sugar Shack Friday.

Happy to be in one piece on top of Flag Hill.

A couple of good sports and fine riders posing for a picture I'm sure they would rather not be featured in , Nathaniel and Gerry "gerry1eye",  who had a bit of bad luck Saturday.   Both dinged up a wing a little but they should be fine.  No surgery required and here's to wishing you two a speedy and complete recovery.

The fine spread that the ladies had waiting for us upon our return.

Bear Butte creating a little crazy weather on our return home.

locopny

Much like Kevin, I didn't take too many photos as I was either riding. (or looking at my bike dirt napping along side me.)
I'm uploading photos I did take now.   I WILL return...although the bike and I will be better prepared with proper gearing.  Had an incredible experience with a great group of folks that I can't thank enough  for making my first rally fun.

[Tommy Chong voice]Shoulda been there man! [/voice]

Pilot Knob area I think it was?  A couple cool bridges and a cattle gate or forgot the other name they go by in this group.

Just a little hail on the trail...didn't last long

Sugar Shack lunch

flag hill Dave, Sprout, Gerry, and I'm thinking its Michael

Rob, Sprouts AT, and my XL at Flag hill

view from Custer Peak Fire Lookout

campspot video spot #11 for reference

And if you are interested in my Tarmac adventure on Saturday... THIS link takes you there 
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

ADV Piglet

Fall rally I want a group photo!
Add it to the agenda between breakfast and group riding rules

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

locopny

motion to Nominate ADV Piglet to take group photo....
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Leo FishBear

I agree a group photo would be nice.
I've No idea where I'm going, That's no reason to be late.

Leo FishBear

Ok why are my photos askew?  My avatar pic did the same thing
I've No idea where I'm going, That's no reason to be late.

grubbie

The most pathetic dirt naps ever. The first one I was stuck on a small stump. The second,.....well......obviously Gerry distracted me on the way up the hill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj84WywGPk0

DoubleCheese

All the pictures I have. My cousin, Tommy and I enjoyed our rides. Next time we will make a better attempt at joining the group

Fletch

looks like everyone had a blast!  sorry I missed it, hope to catch everyone this fall.

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

ADV Piglet

Quote from: Leo FishBear on June 11, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

OK, so when I am on my phone (tapatalk app) the pictures look right. When I am on desktop they are sideways. 

Maybe someone technology smart can chime in and help out.

sleddog

Quote from: ADV Piglet on June 12, 2018, 02:03:24 PM
Quote from: Leo FishBear on June 11, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

OK, so when I am on my phone (tapatalk app) the pictures look right. When I am on desktop they are sideways. 

Maybe someone technology smart can chime in and help out.

Using an iPhone???

If so, when taking the picture in landscape mode make sure the home button is on the right. You can also open the pic & rotate it in the edit mode.

tannerc

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

tannerc

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

tannerc

Ran Into A Bit Of Hail On Friday.