News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

It has happened again!!

Started by Lonesome Dave, July 04, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abercrombie

Quote from: sandhillrider on July 10, 2018, 11:00:24 PM
Yes I gave into peer pressure. Petros we still don't need Betas and a 500 to boot but it's sure gonna be fun. Just hope it's enough bike for my gravel road rides.
Abercrombie did me in when we talked last night. When he got done with me I had no will power left.
If somebody would just say one thing bad about their Beta I might have been saved.
And once again thanks Bogus.
Who's next?

You should've spoke to Dave.  We switched bikes at the spring rally and he said he didn't like my 500.   Something about riding another riders bike that makes you appreciate your own a little more and that a G2 throttle tamer might help smooth out the 500 a little.   I didn't tell him but I didn't care for his 400 vs the 500 either but I sure loved his Rukluse clutch.    Anyhow I'm glad you ended up with it.  My son is looking to get into a dual sport bike and I had evil thoughts about making a call and buying it this morning before your evil Beta agent's arrival.  You got a hell of a deal and I'm envious.

ADV Piglet

Quote from: Petros on July 10, 2018, 07:50:14 PM
Ya, I don't know what's going on here.  The anonymous rancher and I were just chatting at the end of the rally about Betas and something along the lines of us not needing one. Funny thing is I liked his free advice about driving the WR straight to a place that sells fuel injected bikes. Well Piglet absconded with the WR, so looks like I still have to mess with a carburator for a little while. Piglet needs to hock it off for a Beta too before the WR looks war torn.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
I hardly ever crash anymore.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Fletch

Quote from: ADV Piglet on July 11, 2018, 08:50:22 AM

I hardly ever crash anymore.

[/quote]

I hope to get to that point some day   :-[
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

ADV Piglet

️ That's funny

Wacked

Since Mark is coming to town and meeting at the Windmill for breakfast, I took the liberty of calling down the street to Bad Cat Tatoo

They are willing to do a 3X5 Left-Ass-Cheek tattoo of "BETA" for a 25% off volume discount of 5 or more.  Must have that portion shaved and willing to do it in a group setting!

Fletch

the old Beta-butt, bound to happen sooner or later I guess.

ADV Piglet

Quote from: Wacked on July 12, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

Since Mark is coming to town and meeting at the Windmill for breakfast, I took the liberty of calling down the street to Bad Cat Tatoo

They are willing to do a 3X5 Left-Ass-Cheek tattoo of "BETA" for a 25% off volume discount of 5 or more.  Must have that portion shaved and willing to do it in a group setting!
Petros -  we are not going to cancel our trip so you can get your ass tattooed.  U can do it when we get back. If they are really your friends, they will wait for you.

greatbuffalo

This group is sick. Just plain sick.........  and wrong. I guess thats why I stick around.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

sandhillrider

Dealer called big Beta sale. $1500 off list on rrs390. Until 2018's gone.
Go for it guys.

Fletch

Jeezus... there has to be a vaccine for this or something???

sandhillrider

Made it through the Nebraska DMV which can be a real challenge. 500 was not in NE DOT database so county called state, state said dirt bike no license. County told state had all road requirements, EPA and DOT stickers so state checked federal database and it was there so I'm golden. I now have the only licensed RRS500 in the state.
Nebraska the dual sport capital of the nation......

Fletch

grubbie

Quote from: sandhillrider on July 16, 2018, 04:06:02 PM
Made it through the Nebraska DMV which can be a real challenge. 500 was not in NE DOT database so county called state, state said dirt bike no license. County told state had all road requirements, EPA and DOT stickers so state checked federal database and it was there so I'm golden. I now have the only licensed RRS500 in the state.
Nebraska the dual sport capital of the nation......
Good news,......I hope I can get one licensed in Wyoming.