Ranch Beta

Started by sandhillrider, July 22, 2018, 01:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandhillrider

ADV Piglet

Nice! Still looks cow poop free.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

sandhillrider

Beta in hailed corn field with flipped pivot due to small tornado..
I am going to use this space to discuss the changes I'm making to the Beta
so the other owners can tell me if I'm nuts.

grubbie

Yeah but can it do this?

sandhillrider

Don't think my subframe is strong enough. Looks like a job for the DR.
But I would give it a go after you demonstrate.. I get to pick the calf. The horn looks painful.
Did you get your princess yet?
Only problem I'm having is the seat. Thought I had a Seat Concepts tall OEM seat but,it turns out  it is SC tall comfort seat...Not for my old ass.
Going to have a Fischer seat built. So if any of the Beta brothers and maybe a sister (piglet) is looking for a seat Concepts seat I will have one for sale.

So far l'm loving the Beta, my butt not so much.

Abercrombie

Quote from: sandhillrider on July 26, 2018, 10:12:47 PM
Don't think my subframe is strong enough. Looks like a job for the DR.
But I would give it a go after you demonstrate.. I get to pick the calf. The horn looks painful.
Did you get your princess yet?
Only problem I'm having is the seat. Thought I had a Seat Concepts tall OEM seat but,it turns out  it is SC tall comfort seat...Not for my old ass.
Going to have a Fischer seat built. So if any of the Beta brothers and maybe a sister (piglet) is looking for a seat Concepts seat I will have one for sale.

So far l'm loving the Beta, my butt not so much.

Nothing worse than when your butt don't match the seat.  Good luck finding your seat nirvana.   I went from the stock skinny hard seat to the Seat Concepts seat for IMS tanks to go with my four gallon tank.  Its wider and maybe a little more cushion buy I'm having too much fun to worry about it.

sandhillrider

Skid plate and pipe guard showed up today.
Sending seat off to Fisher tomorrow.
Rode some yesterday, did some sand trails the  500 really tractors along in the deep sand.

tannerc

Fisher does a great job on saddles, My Beta came with the fisher modification and I like it. looks factory.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."