News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

My 7th Annual ADVRider.com Black Hills Ride Sept 27-29

Started by tannerc, September 17, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

I put on an ADVRider.com get together every year at the end of September. This years dates fall on September 27th-29th. We get a pretty good group of guys out for the ride. This year we are up to 13-15 riders so far. We will be splitting into groups to get everyone out to ride the type of riding they want, single track & double track exploring.
Thursday the 27th we will be heading out to Farmingdale to play around out there for the day. Friday 28th and Saturday 29th will be running around the hills.

Anyone that wants to ride feel free to chime in and come out and play with us.

We set up camp at my dads house in the Piedmont area, It is just a couple miles off the Piedmont trail head.

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

tannerc

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Fletch

damn!! have to be in Mitchell for work Friday, so I guess I'm in for just Saturday.....
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

tannerc

Here is the complete playlist of videos from the ride last Sept. It was cold. It snowed. It was still fun.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhuJrHVyka56qY9AaSdlX7buZf_p8TpEp