Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Sept 2018 Sign-up

Started by ADV Piglet, July 06, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

locopny

87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Lonesome Dave

Talked to Nemo Guest Ranch tonight.  They are not exactly sure what they are going to do about the restaurant, but said they would have a better answer in about a week.  So I guess we will see.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Leo FishBear

may have to call them and get part of the cabin rent back from them....  NO BAR.... I may Be OUT.....
I've No idea where I'm going, That's no reason to be late.

Abercrombie

Quote from: Leo FishBear on August 18, 2018, 10:25:33 PM
may have to call them and get part of the cabin rent back from them....  NO BAR.... I may Be OUT.....

Just calm down, don't cancel out, and take a big breath.  We'll bring our own beer and work our way through the hardship and adversity.   ;D

If you figure out how to get a cabin discount let us know how you did it.  LOL

sprout

Put us down for 2! Made reservations for the big RV today.  AT and DRZ :evil

NDave

Dave and Peggy.     Thur to Sun.     Got RV spot

greatbuffalo

Great Buffalo with Mrs Buffalo and Zippy
Cabin.
Thursday - Sunday
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

mitchn06

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Mitch
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: I am the party
DATE ARRIVING: Friday am
DATE LEAVING: Sunday
TENT OR RV: tent
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS: 1

I'll probably be arriving around 10 or so, so if somebody wants to give me their number (not somebody doing single track) I can try to catch up to a group after I dump my baggage. My number is 605-860-0024.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014.5 Kawasaki KLR650 New Edition

Terrarist650

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Clark - Terrarist650
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:1
DATE ARRIVING:Friday morning
DATE LEAVING:Sunday morning
TENT OR RV:tent
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:1

Leo FishBear

So I'm going to be late i hope i don't miss everyone. i won't be able leave the place till saturday noon ish so i won't be in Nemo till 4-5 in the afternoon. so ill be staying in nemo saturday and sunday night. I guess ill get to visit saturday night and ride with whomever is around sunday and probably go buzz around by myself on monday morning before i head home. still looking forward to seeing you all.

locopny

I'll ride with or get lost with you on Sunday Michael.... I don't have to leave Sunday until check out time.

But you ought to be able to make it up for a campfire and pot luck I suspect on Sat.  I promise my Honda is in better shape for the Hills this time.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Abercrombie

Quote from: Leo FishBear on September 18, 2018, 03:27:21 PM
So I'm going to be late i hope i don't miss everyone. i won't be able leave the place till saturday noon ish so i won't be in Nemo till 4-5 in the afternoon. so ill be staying in nemo saturday and sunday night. I guess ill get to visit saturday night and ride with whomever is around sunday and probably go buzz around by myself on monday morning before i head home. still looking forward to seeing you all.

Well that sucks that you'll be late.  We'll keep a light on and a cold beer ready for you when you arrive.  Mike, Jordan and I might be able to sneak a couple hour ride in Sunday morning before we load up and head home.

sandhillrider

We were going to ride tomorrow and leave Sunday, but as usually happens on a ranch I'm not going to get out of here till at least noon.
So at this point I am thinking were going to stay and ride Sunday and come home Monday,
because its fall break for the collage student (not female) I'm bringing with me and they have no school next week.
Bonnies in Italy on a Beta parts run.

Leo FishBear

Quote from: Abercrombie on September 19, 2018, 02:36:45 PM
Quote from: Leo FishBear on September 18, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

Well that sucks that you'll be late.  We'll keep a light on and a cold beer ready for you when you arrive.  Mike, Jordan and I might be able to sneak a couple hour ride in Sunday morning before we load up and head home.

well  since we have no Bar ill bring a cooler and join everyone for beers saturday night around the campfire.

greatbuffalo

That is what most of us do anyway.the lack of a bar has never been an issue with this bunch.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?