News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

DDSR ski team

Started by Fletch, October 01, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

just a reminder Terry Peak season pass sale started today, ends at the end of October. don't miss out!! looking froward to seeing you all on the slopes again this year.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Thanks for the reminder.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wizard

If the house gets in the process of being sold by the end of the month I might have to jump on that....

Lonesome Dave

Went skiing this past New Year's Day.  Had about a foot of snow just before the holiday.  Ski conditions were pretty good, but cold.

Went again today, with all the sunshine and warm temps this week, the conditions were still very good.  Not everything is open, but still not bad at all.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Looking forward to seeing you all and skiing with you the weekend of the 18th. Hope its a good weekend

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

I should have called you Dave, I was up there both those days as well. I see they had 3' last night and temps look better there than in Rapid so hopefully conditions remain good.

Lonesome Dave

No kiddin' !!  Wow, 3 feet, well I know what I'm doing Friday and maybe Saturday after DDSR breakfast.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

haha..oops that should have been an "

sorry Dave

Lonesome Dave

FYI;
Fletch, Shawna, Gerry, and I are going skiing today if anyone is interested.  :)
Older - Wiser - Faster !

ADV Piglet

I stopped getting notifications somehow Damn! Pete and I talked about going skiing today (or I was trying to talk him into it).  Ended up snowshoeing in spearfish canyon instead.

Was it busy? Figured it would be. First nice day we've had for awhile!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Lonesome Dave

Stacy, it was actually really good snow conditions today.  Still fairly cold, but okay.  It would be fine for a Minnesotan descendant!

I did 26 runs and Gerry did 29.  Mike and Shawna about 25 runs.  Gerry has now made his goal of 350 runs so far this year.  One dollar per lift ride!

I had the high speed today, 58.3 mph, Mike had a 56.xx, but he had to pee and there was NO catching him.  Gerry and I tried keeping up with him on that run, but it was impossible!

Stacy I forgot - I'll let you know sooner in the future.  Sorry.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

Thanks for the fun.  Had a blast today, and the beers were pretty good too!!

gerry1eye

Thanks for letting me tag along on the slopes today! It sure takes the sting out of winter.

Please join me in wishing Lonesome Dave a happy 63rd birthday on Monday. Also check out his new middle name and the picture of him from last week. I only wish I had go pro today when Dave fell off the chair and had to be picked up by the lift operator!!! Any body watching the Terry Peak web cam had to pee their pants laughing if they saw Dave's wreck today.
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

ADV Piglet

Sounds like fun even though I'd never be able to keep up with you all! 

And falling off the chairlift Dave?? That I'm sorry I missed

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk