News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

DDSR ski team

Started by Fletch, October 01, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry1eye

Dan, I'm planning on skiing Tuesday, probably get there about 10 and skiing and riding kussy. Also be skiing Wednesday and Friday.  701-223-3682
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

Fletch

Looks like snow Friday!  maybe the last weekend will be good!?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Fletch

Well, that's it for this year.  On to riding!!!
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

It really was a great season.  I had lots of fun with our ski team!

Yesterday Gerry and I made 33 runs.  Snow was basically good all day.  We were both in a mood......  We'd decided to leave several times.  At noon, 20 runs, then 25, then finally we were done and got to the lodge.......oh hell lets go do another one, and off we went again.

We both pushed ourselves and set land speed records at least for us.  Gerry did a 61 or 62 and although I was right behind him, my tracker didn't register anything above 54.  When I got home, I discovered it was recording, but the main screen locked up.  I actually set my personal best at 61.xx mph.

It was a good day, I skied all day, got home started tinkering with motorcycles and ended up riding two of them until I got cold.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

grubbie

Quote from: Fletch on March 31, 2019, 08:56:56 PM
Well, that's it for this year.  On to riding!!!
Good! Enough of this Dakota Dual Sport Skiers stuff! I got on a bike yesterday for about 5 minutes, life keeps getting in the way. Better days are coming! I put those bar risers that I got from Abercrombie on the Beta yesterday, it was supplied with 6.5mm allen heads? REALLY??? I have a ton of tools but not one 6.5mm. Why wouldn't they just use the same size that came out of it??

greatbuffalo

You ought to come skiing sometime Grubbie. I know you would like it.  :D
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

ADV Piglet

I had a great time the one time I made it out skiing!  Next year I'll try for at least 2x.

But yes, now it's time to ride. Finally warm enough for me today. Took the vstrom out for a scenic ride around Mt Rushmore.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk