News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2019 Spring Rally FOOD Thread

Started by Lonesome Dave, June 03, 2019, 08:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

Okay, finally getting around to writing this!

This year both Sue and Elisa are busy this same weekend.  BUT......, they're going to get stuff together for supper Friday night.  Neither one can stay the night, but they will get the food going for us.  I believe chili is planned again.

Not sure about Saturday night yet.  NDave and Gerry One Eye will chime in if they can do their usual again.  From there will have people bring other goodies or certain items.

Once the menus are set for the weekend, I'll let everyone know a list of items that are needed.

Chip, if you read this, we need a head count from you guys.  Count everyone coming not just riders.

Almost forgot, NDave, I'm told you now have a margarita machine.  Let me know or call me with what you need, buddy!

Thanks, stay tuned.......

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

Numbers eating;
I just counted up around 30 people excluding Omaha group.  I think I saw 18 for sure at this point from them.

Everybody please help keep this updated so we are close on the number of people eating.

Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Dave, there will be 5 adult and 3 little mouths in my group. Let me know if you like to bring anything.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

gerry1eye

Planning on serving pulled pork sandwiches and baked beans on Saturday night. Also may bring some ND sushi. Planning on feeding around 50 unless see an updated number by Saturday noon -  .
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

Lonesome Dave

Gerry, I talked to NDave this afternoon about all of this.  The number is actually more like 60.  Give or take.  30 on our board, 15 or so from OAR and another 10 from Missouri that I kind of forgot about.  ::)

The OAR goes to Missouri every year for the Adventure Palooza and some of them including one of the organizers of that event, Dale Mcintosh is coming to our little rally!  Lots of new faces. 

https://www.advpulse.com/adv-calendar/adventure-palooza-sep-28-30-2018/

This could be our biggest rally.

Older - Wiser - Faster !

grubbie

Got a list of needed items/food/condiments we can help with?

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !

NDave

Sat nite will be pulled pork sandwiches beans potato salad and sum thing Gerry calls ND sushi.     It usually happens between. 530 to700.        Feel free to bring any goodies  u want to add      Byob

Lonesome Dave

Chili with all the toppings are being provided for Friday night.  On Saturday night, Gerry and NDave are providing pulled pork sandwiches, beans, potato salad, and sum thing Gerry calls ND sushi.

Any goodies, snacks, sides dishes, and DESSERTS that people bring are always greatly appreciated and needed to cover the entire weekend.

One more thing, Bonnie and LeAnne, I'm talking to you, we all look forward to your specialty desserts!!!

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Bonzai

Gotcha covered!  Several dips and chips, blueberry-pineapple jello salad for either night, Butterscotch brownies and Scotcheroos cooling now!

grubbie

The old Hide bringing chicken/pasta salad, pasta salad, brownies, apple crisp, blackberry crisp.