News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2019 SPRING RALLY

Started by Lonesome Dave, November 26, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brooksie Pollack

Thanks to everyone on the afternoon easy breasy ride. I enjoyed it immensely!  I hope to ride with you folks again, sooner than later.

MTKLR

Big Montana guy on the old red KLR here.  Can't thank you guys enough for letting me tag along.  Amazing riding that just kept getting better!  The people were as nice as the riding too!  My first time group riding or real trail riding but it will not be my last.
Not bold (see age for clarification)

Kevin

Quote from: MTKLR on June 16, 2019, 09:28:16 PM
Big Montana guy on the old red KLR here.  Can't thank you guys enough for letting me tag along.  Amazing riding that just kept getting better!  The people were as nice as the riding too!  My first time group riding or real trail riding but it will not be my last.

Had a blast with all of you, ready for another go.
Look ahead and you'll shred...

Wacked

MTKLR -

Was a blast to have you on the rides.   We introduced you to some pretty crazy stuff for a 1st ride flat-lander and you just took it with a grain of salt - Rock On!

Wacked

Wacked

Thanks to all who made this a great Rally!

I want to thank Dave who put a lot of thought and energy into orchestrating the whole rally event

Thanks to the ladies for Chili night on Friday and great desserts; Thanks to the ND contingent for a great pulled pork night on Saturday.

For those of you who took groups of riders out to see different sites - you know who you are -  thank you.

Wacked

greatbuffalo

I second that. A great weekend!
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

DA-SANDNAPPER

Wow!  What an experience.  Thank you to all the DDSR's that put this ride on.  Wacked, thanks for taking me out on Friday, after the 1st water crossing 10 minutes in I knew I was going to push some limits.  :)  Lonesome Dave thanks for the Jacket that I now know I practically stole from you after looking it up online...NDave, thanks for the advice and conversation, along with helping me load my bike.  All the others that helped with food and rides that I didn't get to meet, thanks.

I rode places and did things Friday and Saturday that I would have never done riding alone, it was a great experience.

Rob

Wacked

Rob-

Great to ride with you!  Hope to do it again.

Wacked

Wacked

Say, does anyone have some photos they can post of this Rally?   I know I didn't take any ....   Omaha?

NDave

Great time and great people.  Thanks to folks for food.  To those who road in front and allowed others to follow them you made the weekend amazing even if your wife thinks you are boring.

MTKLR

Still seeing these trails flashing through my mind!  Just wanted to thank all the ride leaders andDave personally.  Mostly followed his rides and loved hearing some history of the people and the places.  Trying to post pics.
Not bold (see age for clarification)

Bonzai

Quote from: NDave on June 19, 2019, 12:48:13 PM
Great time and great people.  Thanks to folks for food.  To those who road in front and allowed others to follow them you made the weekend amazing even if your wife thinks you are boring.
More challenging Sunday night and Monday morning! Went to Camp 5 (anyway we could see it from the trail we were on😉) Found some other new loops just right for the G-P group!! I'll mail your rain cover forgot in my bag.

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: MTKLR on June 19, 2019, 03:38:02 PM
Still seeing these trails flashing through my mind!  Just wanted to thank all the ride leaders andDave personally.  Mostly followed his rides and loved hearing some history of the people and the places.  Trying to post pics.

You bet Ken, you were a lot of fun to be around.  Next time we'll get to some real interesting stuff, and you can do it all on a KLR!!
A lot of it is closed right now.  Hey I also sent you a pm.
LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

ross/xt350

Have a few pics. Old cabin and flag mountain with Mark's group on Saturday and  twisties with Dan on friday. I really want to thank everyone for one of the best weekends I've had in a long time. Especially everyone who put up with me on that slow versys ;). I was so nervous to show up with an adv bike but I had an absolute blast. Hope to see you all in the fall. Definitely on a legit dual sport this time!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2000 xt350
2013 tw200
2018 bashan brozz 250 blue eagle deluxe #1 hotdog cowboy rocketship

greatbuffalo

Glad you had a good time

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?