Aug 10th Akeley-Paul Bunyan State Forest-The Stompin Grounds

Started by tannerc, July 24, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

Aug 9th a few of us are heading over to the Stompin Grounds to ride some single track. We will riding the 10th and 11th (maybe a little on the 12th for the hard core folks)
It is good riding, you get to ride in dirt instead of just rocks all the time like BHNF ;D
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

locopny

87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

tannerc

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Abercrombie

Is this a group invite or are you just rubbing it in the nose of us poor people with no where to ride.

tannerc

This is an invite for all who want to come out and ride!  :evil
PBNF is a great place to ride, the Stompin grounds and martineau trail system is motorcycle orientated. Everyone that wants to come ride and hang out, come ride and hang out!

locopny

sure is tempting...

You gotta get a forest pass or something to ride there?
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L

ZIGGY

Last time we bought passes at the gas station near there. It's about $30 and good for 3 years.
It's a lotta fun unless it rains...then it's a lotta mud. Still pretty fun, but mud

Abercrombie

Dang it!  I've been itching to ride that area and just realized my sister will be here from California that week.

locopny

Quote from: Abercrombie on July 25, 2018, 10:28:51 PM
Dang it!  I've been itching to ride that area and just realized my sister will be here from California that week.

well I can be talked into a trek that way later...since its not all that far....
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L

tannerc