News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Beta Demo at this week's breakfast

Started by Lonesome Dave, April 08, 2019, 10:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

The below post is on the breakfast thread.  Just wanted to make sure any Beta lovers or wanna-bes had a chance to demo one.

It's breakfast Saturday this weekend.  Saturday, April 13th, at 0900 hours at Cambell Street Cafe (bar side).

But.......,

About a week ago, Ross, owner of Rosco's in Rapid City told me he has a special Beta 300 RR for Demo.  He wants to get as many people to ride it/demo it has he can.  I got to thinking about it and asked him about having DDSR show up after breakfast this week.  I talked to Fletch (a known Beta hater!) about it and he said he's in.

I don't know if Ross is getting something special from Beta, I do know that Beta has a traveling demo van full of bikes, but they don't come to SD!  ???
So maybe they're doing something else for less populated areas.  Anyway, here's your chance to ride a Italian Princess.  Lately we've been having about 6 to 8 show up for breakfast.  If we can get a few more to show up and head over the Rosco's about 5 blocks away it might be kinda fun.

Let me know what ya think and if your planning on coming, that way I can give him an approximate number of people.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

"hater" is  a little strong Dave... I just think Italians should stick to things they know better like cooking..... ;D
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

Austria - home of KTM and Erzberg Rodeo, probably the world's toughest enduro race
Italy - home of meatballs and spaghetti

OK my world view is slanted a bit...

Fletch

lol.. Exactly Jim!! that's all I was trying to say. do you want a Erzberg bike or a meatball bike?    hahaha.... OK, I'll quit now..

cadet1

Fletch

The only thing worse than a KTM guy
Two KTM guys.   

sprout

Do you have to know the secret beta handshake to be included? I do not know it so I guess that means I will miss out! :D

locopny

;D
I gotta agree with that....

gives new meaning to a handshake deal.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Fletch

so many directions one could go here.................but I'm not doing it........not yet.....