Beta 390-350 owners may want to follow this thread.

Started by Harry Potter, April 17, 2019, 12:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry Potter

"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Fletch

trying to give Beta a chance, but I got to something about valves and cams? what do those have to do with dirtbikes??
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

Quote from: Fletch on April 17, 2019, 05:05:59 PM
trying to give Beta a chance, but I got to something about valves and cams? what do those have to do with dirtbikes??

I think the valves and cams produce heat, which can be used to cook frozen meatballs on the valve cover? It's probably explained in the Beta cookbook.

Fletch

That makes sense, I wasn't thinking it through, thanks Jim!

grubbie

Anyone know if KTM makes plastics that will fit a Beta? (Asking for a friend).

Harry Potter

Currently not a Beta owner, but from past ownership I can tell you that when a beautiful red Beta becomes tired and faded out it turns into a orange KTM.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Fletch

Bogus Jim

Quote from: Harry Potter on April 17, 2019, 09:31:25 PM
from past ownership I can tell you that when a beautiful red Beta becomes tired and faded out it turns into a orange KTM.

Wow! So this transformation happens after the first ride on the Beta?   ;D

Hank

I think valves and cams are used in automated Stromboli stuffing machines.   So that probably has something to do with it.

Fletch

oh, that makes sense..
so is it the marinara that makes the Beta's red?

Bogus Jim

This thread is making me hungry, I might have to swing by Piesano's Pacchia today.

Fletch

KTM riders banned from Beta threads in 3....2....1....

Wacked

Hmmmmm .........

Meat Balls w/spagetti  vs.  Weiner Schnitzel w/kraut

Gucci  vs. Lederhosen

Elizabetta Canalis  vs.  Conchita Wurst

.........   just seems that the "Princess" bikes come from a better gene pool

Hank

Bogus Jim

Quote from: Wacked on April 18, 2019, 01:11:50 PM
                       .........   just seems that the "Princess" bikes come from a better gene pool

And come with a better warranty I hope. Two strokes will throw a main every now and then but 1 out of 200? I'll pass