News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Hunter Johnson Black Hills Dual Sport

Started by blackhillsdualsport, May 28, 2019, 11:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackhillsdualsport

Hello my name is Hunter Johnson Ive started a dual sport motorcycle rental company in the Black Hills  We offer bike delivery throughout the hills.  www.blackhillsdualsport.com
I grew up in the southern hills and have been riding the area for many years.  I look forward to participating in different events throughout the area and also plan on organizing a few different scrambles and rides.  We offer honda CRF250L and 250L rally motorcycles as well as KTM 690 enduro models. I also provide HJC helmets and 100% goggles for those that need them.  I can assist with fly and ride options for people visiting the area looking to ride the trails.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.   pricing can be found on the website I will also run various discounts through out the summer season. 

greatbuffalo

Welcome Hunter. Nice to know someone is doing this in the Hills. Don't be afraid to stop but any evening during out Spring rally and introduce yourself or com and ride with us.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

blackhillsdualsport

Looking forward to meeting more members. Would love to hit up the spring rally but unfortunately thats the one weekend this summer that I'm going to be gone.....family reunion.   Hope to be able to provide some bikes to folks and get more people exploring the hills.

Abercrombie

Quote from: blackhillsdualsport on June 01, 2019, 05:07:27 PM
Looking forward to meeting more members. Would love to hit up the spring rally but unfortunately thats the one weekend this summer that I'm going to be gone.....family reunion.   Hope to be able to provide some bikes to folks and get more people exploring the hills.

Damn family reunions.  I'll be in Bismarck during the spring rally missing all the fun.