News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

July 15 -19 trip

Started by IYAAYAS, July 03, 2019, 12:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IYAAYAS

Tossing around the idea of doing weekday ridding trip in the hills. As of now i was thinking some time during the week of July 15- 19. Not necessarily the whole week but anytime in the date range. If i do decide to head out west would anyone be around that week to do some ridding?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wacked

Nate -

I might be able to ride some night after work.  Maybe some Wednesday single track'N

Wacked

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

IYAAYAS

Sounds great! Still working out the details and need the go ahead from the wife. I'll keep you guys posted.

Abercrombie

Dang it!  I missed the spring rally and would be all over this but I scheduled myself to teach I BRC from the 14th - 18th.  Wouldn't you know it's the only week days I work this month. >:(

IYAAYAS

Got the green light from the wife. Any days work better than others for that week?

IYAAYAS

Just read back through the comments.. sounds like Wednesday works best for most? Also, would anyone happen to have any fun routs " GPS tracks" ? Looking to explore a little on my own. I've never been much further south or east of Pactola reservoir. Also never been west of Rochford.

IYAAYAS

Hills bound! Staying at steel wheel.  Give me a call or shoot me a text message up for ridding.  605-366-0303