News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

weeknight riding league

Started by Fletch, July 05, 2019, 09:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

that would be great, anytime you want to go just let me know. I'm usually free.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Kevin

I am up for a weekend ride as well.
Look ahead and you'll shred...

Wacked

OK - Tonight was the start of the Weeknight Riding league for 2020!

Gorgeous evening to chew some dust.  Mike and I started out on some easy single track SW of Sugar Shack.  Trails in great condition.  Must admit, I was rustier than usual.  The downed tree 300 yards from the start of the trail kicked my old, tired butt.  Then it get better after that .....

Until I hit a tree stump in a muddy gully crossing 2 hours later.

Ooooops!!!

I'd better get it fixed so I can can go do it again next week

Wacked

Fletch

It was great!  And we beat the storm back to the pickup.  And ask for much more!  Looking forward to next week.  If anyone else is interested let us know. 

Fletch

Another great ride. Beat ourselves up enough to sleep good  ;D

Wacked

Yea - It was a good beating and fun route!

Think I'll be tapping into Aleve, CBD, and Yoga With Adrienne today.... 

TooTall

Glad to hear the young guys felt it because this old guy definitely feels it this morning.  A fun ride and a good sleep as I dreamed of steep climbs with loose rocks and logs to jump.

Fletch

haha, ya. in addition to the usual aches and pains my wrist, knee, and little toe(?) hurt from falling down. But, I will be fine in time for our next ride. 

Wacked

Perfect night or Single Tracking. 

Ron lead us up through Schroeder and up into Johnson Siding.  Temp was just right.  Made it back with zero "offs" and nothing to fix for next time - that's new!

Wacked

Fletch

a great ride indeed, Thanks Ron.

TooTall

Enjoyed the ride as well.  Couldn't ask for better riding conditions. Hope more people can join us in the future.

Ron

Wacked

Last night was EPIC!!!

For various reasons, I found myself without the usual riding partners last night.  Went out with Jaxon, a young guy with a 250 2-smoke from Colorado that said single track was his "jam".  Completed 6713 in Victoria Lake as I had not finished it during the rally.

It was EPIC because I was the one who got to do the flogging!!!   Yea, It's a new sensation of power.  Usually Mike and Ron flog me down the trails but tonight was my turn.  Each of us had a couple of Offs.

It was fun.  It was hot.  2.5 hours was enough

Jaxon ended the night puking his guts out.

I look forward to next week

Wacked

Fletch

Sorry I missed it, glad you had fun. see ya next week.   

TooTall

Look forward to next week's "flogging".

Wacked

Very fun night up through Schroeder and Bogus Jim region.  Just TooTall and myself. 

There was even a little barbed wire event that instantaneously reminded me of Fletches "Fat-Tire-Bicycle-Guys" video.   It didn't involve me (for once); It wasn't that bad, but I did have flashback.

Wacked