News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

weeknight riding league

Started by Fletch, July 05, 2019, 09:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

I should be back to my normal schedule next week.  Looking forward to it!
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

TooTall

I will be MIA next week.  Will be pounding sand whoops in Michigan all week.

Wacked

Awesome way to wrap up the season!!!

Got in 4 hours of single track today - 1st run in maybe 2 months - and it was awesome out there.  Weather was perfect.  Did a big loop around Victoria Lake. 

Ron couldn't make today.  Mike, myself, and a new guy named Josh made the run.  Josh has mad mountain-bike skills that he seamlessly transferred his new single track'in Beta.

Looking forward to next spring

Wacked

Fletch

It was a great afternoon, better than expected! other than the boot full of ice water it was a perfect day! thanks!

Fletch

It may not be the end just yet??   have you looked at the forecast for the week? If it stays like it is Saturday looks great and Friday is good too???

Wacked

I will be in Colorado for Thanksgiving/Christmas stuff this coming weekend. 

Weather looks NICE - especially Sat - but no can do. 

Maybe Monday I can get out there. 

Text me if you want Josh's #

Wacked

Fletch

Wasn't exactly a weeknight, but Whacked and I went for a little ride back in Sept. with my younger brother who finally sent some video.

https://youtu.be/NhqSDbVM5ic

This is why I love single track.

Hank

TooTall

OK Mike, you're showing a little favoritism here.  Your brother shows up and you take him to the primo, fast flowing trails.  I ride with you and it's a log infested, rock hopping, always uphill nightmare.  What's the deal?

Fletch

Haha. You may have a point?  I owe you a beer or two.   I did get rid of two of the trees today though. 

Fletch

hey, it's that time of year again!  the start up of the weeknight riding is next week??  I think Brad is on for Wednesdays and I'm sure Ron is in, so look back at this thread to see what you are missing out on and let us know if you want to go.

TooTall

Definitely in, just need to remember how to ride.

Fletch

I feel Like I'm going to have the same problem?

Wacked

Here's what I HATE about single track riding .....

Waking up at 11:00 at night with "CRAMPS FROM HELL" !!!   I usually get one in my thigh that literally makes me sick to my stomach for 5 minutes

Other than that, it's all good, quite fun, and worth it :evil

Great night of riding last night

Fletch

I'm tellin ya Brad... you have to ingest beer after a ride or you will have these problems.. stopped for a Bruce Banner at Lost Cabin on the way home and I was fine...  ;) ;D