News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

weeknight riding league

Started by Fletch, July 05, 2019, 09:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

locopny

Quote from: Wacked on June 03, 2021, 10:17:54 AM
Here's what I HATE about single track riding .....

Waking up at 11:00 at night with "CRAMPS FROM HELL" !!!   I usually get one in my thigh that literally makes me sick to my stomach for 5 minutes

Other than that, it's all good, quite fun, and worth it :evil

Great night of riding last night

Well I've found drinking tonic water helps with leg cramps. The more quinine the better it seems to work.
Up to you if you add a 'spirit' to it.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Fletch

Well, it's spring again!  Who is in for the weeknight rides? All trails open the 15th of May, although some single track is open now. Next week looks less than perfect for the weather but how about starting up again the week of the 11th?  Who's in and what day works best?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

flexlarson

Fletch and whoever wants to ride Johnson siding Schroeder areas let me know. I'll go for rip

Im gonna ride tomorrow lol after 11 then also mon and Tuesday

I live across the road from access.
You can pm me on fb
Brain larsonator
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

Wacked

Work completely HOSED me over from riding with the guys Thurs night due to a last minute order at work......

So, I went out Sunday and did some solo single track in on the NE corner of 44 and 385 and then just west of 385.  The fall colors were spectacular and the trails were in prime shape.  Only saw two other bikes on the trail. 

Now's the time to get out and explore!

TankSlapper

Quote from: Wacked on October 03, 2022, 09:42:59 AM

Work completely HOSED me over from riding with the guys Thurs night due to a last minute order at work......

So, I went out Sunday and did some solo single track in on the NE corner of 44 and 385 and then just west of 385.  The fall colors were spectacular and the trails were in prime shape.  Only saw two other bikes on the trail. 

Now's the time to get out and explore!

Just got my bike back together and went out solo on Saturday. 

I found a nice flowy single track through the trees over in the Schroeder trails off 6607. Still figuring it all out but so happy to have it right there, next door. The conditions were like you say, excellent! 

Only saw two other sets of MC tracks out there. 

Catching my breath.

Wacked

Five things you missed if you weren't Single-Tracking last night:
- Perfect weather
- Breaking up a herd of 15 or so Elk (yep, this was in the Victoria Lake zone)
- Getting absolutely blinded by the sun so you couldn't see Jack when going up certain inclines
- Riding 25% faster than usual on a tight knarly trail cause you are being chased by a dog in the absolute middle of nowhere
- Great trail conditions

Yep, you should have been there......

Wacked

Went out on Sunday with Fletch, TooTall, and Al for another great day of Single-tracking

Introduced Al and his beastly YZ450F to some trails.   The temp was perfect again; trails were a little dusty.  Fletch led us on an awesome route back into an area that I hadn't been on for a couple of years.

Hope to do it again soon

Wacked

Kevin

I am jealous...  A little heads up when you guys are riding on the weekend and I might make the trip down to join you.  8)
Look ahead and you'll shred...

flexlarson

Anyone interested in burning some  singletrack mid week hit me up.I'm also down to practice hard enduro skills. I have some good spots if you wanna play.
I can go out on big bike Dr 650 or beta 300 or trials ..
My schedule varies.

I try to get out weekends and once or twice week.

Message me.
I'm by hisega.
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..